Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 40% of Australian zoomers are virgins.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
Last year ABC’s national survey Australia Talks found that 40% of people aged 18 to 24 report “never” having sex. Since then, young people have been lightly mocked on ABC TV, and in the Daily Telegraph. They’ve even been made the subject of an “intervention”-based ad campaign for a condom company. But as clicky as that story sounds, it’s not the whole truth.

They also include foids in the statistic so the male virginity rate is probably far higher.

Of course, Chadstralia standards must be ridiculous

welcome to my home, where only beach chads fuck every single teenage foid in the vicinity, where all the incels have to cope extremely hard and get mogged everywhere.

It is getting worse and worse and worse
Tomorrow it will be 50%
I wonder how will the problem of male loneliness resolved? Extinction of mankind?

Tomorrow it will be 50%
I wonder how will the problem of male loneliness resolved? Extinction of mankind?
The complete collapse of civilization with the Eternal Jew as the sole survivor.

The complete collapse of civilization with the Eternal Jew as the sole survivor.

So they can merge their minds with machines and live forever using 3rd world races as slaves.

And foids don't even notice. Those guys are invisible to them anyways. Foids wouldn't even notice or care if 80% of males are incel, maybe 90%+. They cannot be sexually aroused by anyone but the top 5% of men because they have been genetically programmed to over millions of years. To change this we will literally need to genetically reprogram all women to be sexually attracted to all males using CRISPR technology.

And foids don't even notice. Those guys are invisible to them anyways. Foids wouldn't even notice or care if 80% of males are incel, maybe 90%+. They cannot be sexually aroused by anyone but the top 5% of men because they have been genetically programmed to over millions of years. To change this we will literally need to genetically reprogram all women to be sexually attracted to all males using CRISPR technology.
Of course they don’t notice.
When you use google you forget about 99% of the other browsers out there, does it cross your mind? No
That’s what goes in the mind of a foid when she only goes for the top 5%

Women are the biggest hate group on earth

looks like the chicks are getting fucked by the kangaroos there, they're busy taking the kangaroopill

Even noodles in Australia want tall good looking white guys only.
I went to Chadstralia once (Sydney) and I it mogged to hard to sui I couldn’t even enjoy the sights
Sydney is full of Asians now though
That’s why most normies get cheated on because their foid is only with them for their personality or resources, while getting sexually aroused by chad.

Last edited:
N
Even noodles in Australia want tall good looking white guys only.

Sydney is full of Asians now though

That’s why most normies get cheated on because their foid is only with them for their personality or resources, while getting sexually aroused by chad.
Personlity is bull shit. It is only for resources.

Tomorrow it will be 50%
yes, extinction of mankind

this sound so good

Doesn't surprise me at all, there are a lot of ricecels and currycels there.

Thats a big number

My home, fucking chadstralia.

I'd bet we australian incels are better looking than any other countries incels. I've been gymmaxing since my teen years I'm 80kg 10% body fat, i have a cut six pack, If I take my shirt of at the beach I'd still be just average. Below average if i went to a beach near a state capital.

I went to Chadstralia once (Sydney) and I it mogged to hard to sui I couldn’t even enjoy the sights
Really?? Sydney is 70% ricemen now, so surely none of them mogged you? I lived there for a few years and only got mogged by a rice once.

beyond brutal. I live in a shithole full of other ugly ethnics so at least I don't get mogged constantly when I leave my house.

Really?? Sydney is 70% ricemen now, so surely none of them mogged you? I lived there for a few years and only got mogged by a rice once.
It was a while back so idk.
Mostly beaches and shit

Brutal aupill

I met an Aussie cunt in the late 80s. She was a Chad-only who're!

male loneliness
White male loneliness
To change this we will literally need to genetically reprogram all women to be sexually attracted to all males using CRISPR technology.
Based and transhuman pilled. Femininity and feminine sexuality is a fucking burden to a civil society

I'd bet we australian incels are better looking than any other countries incels. I've been gymmaxing since my teen years I'm 80kg 10% body fat, i have a cut six pack, If I take my shirt of at the beach I'd still be just average. Below average if i went to a beach near a state capital.
I was about to move from italy to cuckstralia in the early 2000's because my father found a better job there. So good we never actually moved there in the end

Last edited:
you can't compete in chadstrallia

@Animecel2D @>50IQcel @AccountError thought
In Chadatralia , only Mediterranean Stacy and Australian Stacy are attractive. Noodlewhores are picky and subhuman. It's pure suifuel seeing chads who mog you in looks and wealth. How can I even compete?

Tl;dr It's over

Same article
"Comparative data shows that a female Year 12 student in 2018 was 11.3% more likely to be having penetrative sex than a Year 12 student from 1992. She was also around 10% more likely to have received oral sex than a female student who graduated in 2002. "

And yet the overall sex rate is plummeting. You know exactly what this means: the blackpill was right and women have tons of sex while most men rot or betabuxx only to get starfish sex every now and then

Tomorrow it will be 50%

No. 100% of females have sex. The 20/80 rule means that 80% of males are disregarded. It can become a 10/100 rule but the total percentage will never fully reach 50 unless there in a numerical surplus of males.

@Ritalincel thoughts?

:dafuckfeels:

The hypergamy there seems off the charts.
@Ritalincel thoughts?

Was he Australian?

The problem is Australia is that even as a chadlite, you'll get rejected plenty of times. Too many chads there, not a surprise most of the nomies are virgin there.

It is truly over

Good, maybe a beta uprising is coming

Femininity and feminine sexuality is a fucking burden to a civil society
Immensely based. Imagine a world where women acted like men, or at the very least lusted for their looksmatch instead of only chad. What a world it would be.

You also have to factor in the men who are lying about having sex, that 40% is probably bigger than it is.

I'm not naming any names but @gymletethnicel seems to believe that over 5'8" and white is a sex haver or if isn't a sex haver is only do to autism.
You also have to factor in the men who are lying about having sex, that 40% is probably bigger than it is.
also this at least 50% are virgins wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if it's actually 60%
Doesn't surprise me at all, there are a lot of ricecels and currycels there.
REALLY? don't stormcuuck cope "muh demography" is Chadstralia really half curry/rice or are curry/ricecels only a segment of the virgin population of Chadstralia.
Same article
"Comparative data shows that a female Year 12 student in 2018 was 11.3% more likely to be having penetrative sex than a Year 12 student from 1992. She was also around 10% more likely to have received oral sex than a female student who graduated in 2002. "

And yet the overall sex rate is plummeting. You know exactly what this means: the blackpill was right and women have tons of sex while most men rot or betabuxx only to get starfish sex every now and then

Last edited:
And Aussies are extremely normie and Chad tier and fuck constantly
imagine the number for any other country

Good more incels

looks like the chicks are getting fucked by the kangaroos there, they're busy taking the kangaroopill

How can any of us compete with this?

roger_facebookkangaroosanctuaryalicesprings.jpg

I can't wait for the upcoming beta uprising.

Tomorrow it will be 50%
Eugenics at work. And most of the percentage is made up of men, so the development for waifubot is urgent.

They also include foids in the statistic

It does make me wonder what portion of foids are "technical virgins" ie they have done oral/anal/manual but not vaginal sex, or don't consider vaginal sex with a condom on to be true sex (I share this perspective) and so answer no despite having had their hymens ruptured by condoms/fingers.

Australian foids are some of the biggest sluts on the planet yet males there are increasingly sexless. Talk about sexual inequality.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back