Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's time that once and for all we put and end to the "I can't get a GF because I'm too autistic" meme

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★★★
Something that hits my nerve frequently is seeing incels claiming they have a hard time with women because they are too "autistic" or are "too nervous around women".

Dude, just accept the truth that YOU ARE NOT PHYSICALLY ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH TO THEM. (or you are not high status enough to make up for everything else)

WHEN YOU ARE ATTRACTIVE, WOMEN WILL APPROACH YOU OR MAKE THINGS EASY FOR YOU, REGARDLESS OF YOUR "PERSONALITY". STOP COPING ALREADY FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

I've seen with my own fucking eyes literal autistic men getting girls.

Believing women reject you solely because of your "autistic traits" IS FOLLOWING BLUEPILLED RHETORIC THAT MOST WOMEN CARE ABOUT PERSONALITY.
You either are Blackpilled or believe autism is the focal point of failure, IT'S EITHER ONE OR ANOTHER, YOU CAN'T BELIEVE IN BOTH.

Women will get over the fact that you are Autistic if you either are Chad, or if you have something back to offer them (in other words, having money and status). That's how Lionel Messi got his wife, he is an autistic ugly manlet but still scored a hot Stacy wife because he's fucking rich and one of the world's greatest footballer.

AUTISM IS COPE. IT'S JUST THAT YOU ARE UGLY AND/OR LOW STATUS.

"B-but but I know a few ugly/average looking normie men that slay because they are neurotypical!!111!!"
1 - Most of the time these women are below his looksmatch, yet he probably had to work hard to be with them, something Chad gets for free with no hassle. They are not much better than the average incel.
2 - He might have something else to offer besides his "personality".
3 - The women that are with normies most of the time aren't really into them if they don't have any sorts of physical attractiveness. They are either pursuing resources or filling some kind of void while they wait for Chad.

IF YOU BELIEVE PERSONALITY MEANS SHIT, THEN YOU MUST BELIEVE YOUR "AUTISM" MEANS SHIT, THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO PUT IT.

I was coping with this but it's truly over :feelsbadman:

shut up you faggot. autism is a death sentence. many people could also say they see ugly men with girlfriends all the time. anecdotes are NOT evidence. in fact only like 5% of autists i've met get laid, including the non-ugly ones. and stop emphasizing autistic chads, all the autists i met are no higher than a 6.

if you can't communicate or figure out basic social skills or even know how to meet people you're fucked

and no, women don't pursue. she just accepts chads who pursue her

studies show all the time that autists don't get laid.

you're an annoying elitistcel

the blackpill is NOT solely about looks. it's about mostly genetics, which include autism. it does NOT say the way you act has NO role in it. with the scientific blackpill showing studies about dark triad and thugmaxxing traits attracting women

i mean look at sub5 guy nik cruz he massacremaxxed and received love letters

shut up you faggot.
Already on the offense because you can't handle the truth, huh?
autism is a death sentence.
Being ugly is several time of magnitude more of a death sentence. And most autists happen to be ugly ,fascinating huh?
many people could also say they see ugly men with girlfriends all the time.
these men aren't much different from us, except maybe slightly better looking and more willing to be simps.

anecdotes are NOT evidence. in fact only like 5% of autists i've met get laid, including the non-ugly ones. and stop emphasizing autistic chads, all the autists i met are no higher than a 6.
I knew autists that were "8", PSL 8 even. I am not making shit up. Your friends are simply not attractive enough to make women approach them or make things easy for them.
if you can't communicate or figure out basic social skills or even know how to meet people you're fucked
True, but in the end of the day most women only care about the meat you pack or the resources you offer, not about your communication skills. You can be literally braindead, but as long as you are attractive enough, you can be their fucktoy, or some kind of trophy she uses to make her feel better and empowered around others (if you mog her)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Someone REALLY needs to meet more people or to make chadfishes.

True, because most of them "happen" to be ugly/physically unattractive.

So be it

Already on the offense because you can't handle the truth, huh?

Being ugly is several time of magnitude more of a death sentence. And most autists happen to be ugly ,fascinating huh?

these men aren't much different from us, except maybe slightly better looking and more willing to be simps.

I knew autists that were "8", PSL 8 even. I am not making shit up. Your friends are simply not attractive enough to make women approach them or make things easy for them.

True, but in the end of the day most women only care about the meat you pack or the resources you offer, not about your communication skills. You can be literally braindead, but as long as you are attractive enough, you can be their fucktoy, or some kind of trophy she uses to make her feel better and empowered around others (if you mog her)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Someone REALLY needs to meet more people or to make chadfishes.

True, because most of them "happen" to be ugly/physically unattractive.

So be it
nope some autists are average and they still don't get laid. they don't even have friends much. if you can't talk to people with a normal conversation or even figure out how to meet people or function at basic things in life you can't get laid. 99% of autists even average ones i meet are virgins. your anecdote defies statistics.

and no, women don't pursue. chadfish is only anecdotal. i chadfished and didn't get matches and i had to sent the first message when i did. men pursue women get pursued.

autism IS a death sentence and studies show it to be true. why do u think many here have it?

the blackpill is NOT solely about looks. it's about mostly genetics, which include autism. it does NOT say the way you act has NO role in it. with the scientific blackpill showing studies about dark triad and thugmaxxing traits attracting women

Darktriadmaxxed people might not be autistic by our definition, but they are definetly not "normal", it's like they are polar opposites to "pacificist autists" on the neurotypicality spectrum

You can't compare the average simpmaxxed joe to thugmaxxed/drugmaxxed "wild/crazy" dude, it's not about "not being autistic"
nope some autists are average and they still don't get laid. they don't even have friends much
So, not attractive enough to women and people in general.

if you can't talk to people with a normal conversation or even figure out how to meet people or function at basic things in life you can't get laid.
People will automatically help you if you have any kind of magnetism to enable that (looks, money or status), you don't need to personalitymaxx or jestermaxx. You just need to exist, be handsome and/or somehow letting people know you are rich and different, you don't even need to talk to people. Human beings are parasites.

99% of autists even average ones i meet are virgins. your anecdote defies statistics.
I do believe you that average to below average looking men that are not simps have a hard time getting girls, because this is definetly not attractive enough to them, even ugly chicks.

and no, women don't pursue.
Except they do. You haven't looked into it further. I could show you examples, but the ones I have right now are written in Portuguese and not English. Also, back in high school some Becky asked me for help to hook up with a chad. I know from experience.

i chadfished and didn't get matches and i had to sent the first message when i did. men pursue women get pursued.
You chadfished wrong, I get HUNDREDS of matches in a span of 3 days with my chadfishes, and women often messaged the chadfish first.

autism IS a death sentence and studies show it to be true. why do u think many here have it?
Looks are far more impactful than weird mannerisms and personality traits, if you don't agree with this, you are not blackpilled in my book

Last edited:
You just need to exist, be handsome and/or somehow letting people know you are rich and different, you don't even need to talk to people.
Autism is a halo for Chad.
:foidSoy:: "I will help Chad get out of his shell."

So youre saying it works if youre not autistic
the fact that they are neurotypical and even for them it's hard tells a lot. Being normal is only a step, it's not the be-all and end-all goal. Good looking autistic men still have an easier time getting women than normie looking NT men and no one can tell me otherwise.

Autism is a halo for Chad.
: "I will help Chad get out of his shell."
Hahahaha, this 100%. What is a fatal flaw, "mental retardation" and "subhumanity" for us, is a quriky and "cute" trait for Chad.

Last edited:
they don't even have friends much. if you can't talk to people with a normal conversation or even figure out how to meet people

Is there any way to tell if you’re autistic or just shy? I understand social cues, sarcasm, etc. I just have this mental block that makes it hard to hold conversations/think of shit to say, I guess because I’m worrying too much about what the other person is thinking. I will actually rope if I’m autistic :fuk:
I don’t even know how people meet each other these days either other than online. Nothing else seems to work :shock::shock::shock:

Is there any way to tell if you’re autistic or just shy?
If you have an unnatural level of obsession over particular subjects (the most trivial shit), to the point of writing thesis-like content about it, rarely makes eye contact with people IRL or have sudden emotional outbursts, chances are you are autistic and not just a shy person. Bonus points if you either rarely laugh at jokes or fail to "get" them at first.
Still, this isn't as relevant as LMS since this is about the personality meme.
I understand social cues, sarcasm, etc. I just have this mental block that makes it hard to hold conversations/think of shit to say, I guess because I’m worrying too much about what the other person is thinking. I will actually rope if I’m autistic
This isn't autism, nearly everyone have the fear of being negatively judged because it hinders social circle developments. Being shy and thinking twice before saying dumb shit is a defense mechanism.
I don’t even know how people meet each other these days either other than online. Nothing else seems to work
People mostly meet each other online these days where profile pics/presentation matters the most.

Last edited:
If you have an unnatural level of obsession over particular subjects (the most trivial shit), to the point of writing thesis-like content about it, rarely makes eye contact with people IRL or have sudden emotional outbursts, chances are you are autistic and not just a shy person. Bonus points if you either rarely laugh at jokes or fail to "get" them at first.
Still, this isn't as relevant as LMS since this is about the personality meme.

This isn't autism, nearly everyone have the fear of being negatively judged because it hinders social circle developments. Being shy and thinking twice before saying dumb shit is a defense mechanism.

People mostly meet each other online these days where profile pics/presentation matters the most.
I don’t obsess over shit, eye contact can be kind of awkward for me but I manage it. I just feel fucked in the head cuz I see everyone else able to come up with random stuff to say to each other without effort.

An autistic chad is just a "cute nerdy shy guy teeheee :foidSoy:"

dnrd it never began for me as im 5'3 and autistic so:fuk:

There's studies which show that autism causes you to have an abnormal looking face, so it's not cope

didn't read. shut up NTcel.

Autism can def be a problem but agreed foids will get on there knees for chad.

dnrd it never began for me as im 5'3 and autistic so
If you were at least 6'2 autism would be irrelevant even if you actually are autistic
There's studies which show that autism causes you to have an abnormal looking face, so it's not cope
Show them
And most people become autistic because they are naturally weird looking with lower chances of social interactions, so they are autistic because they are ugly, not the other way around
No you haven’t. Go back to the mental hospital where you belong.
Yes, I have. Impressive how people keep deluding themselves on a supposedly "blackpilled" forum that knows fully well that most women only care about looks and nothing else, yet can't accept the fact that women do date autistic men as long as they are good looking. Go back to Reddit and the bluepilled boards where you belong.
low iq thread, autists have been found to have higher incel and adult virgin rates than the NT population
Most autists are ugly and unwilling to simp for women the level normie men do, it's only natural they are virgins
Again, this has little to do with their traits and more to do with their looks
Another one that can't handle the truth, this community definitely isn't blackpilled
Notice how I never said that "it isn't a problem", but how it's utterly fucking irrelevant next to other factors such as looks, money and status. Even if you are not an autistic Chad, you could be someone like Messi and get laid with Stacies using your money and status

You're underestimating autism, legit autism will make even a decent looking man completely undateable to women. That said, of course, people here will often say they're "autistic" when they're really just high-inhib or have anything besides an ACTUAL from-birth mental ilness, and those kinds of people would be able to get laid if they had the looks.

shut up you faggot. autism is a death sentence.
one of the better posters on this board. consider this a compliment of the highest order. if i wasnt a low post greycel and has access to search id stalk your post history

and you are correct, autism is a death sentence. ive argued for a while now that its one of the biggest hindrances in dating/sex/love in other incel boards. there was a study done in the 80's about virgins in their 40's (dr brian gilmartin), and most of them were aspergers/autistic, despite some of them looking good, in the fucking 1980's, before all this giga-hypergamy-social-media-tinder cancer

ive never seen a cute autistic person in my life

Autism is a spectrum, it ranges from barking and biting people to visually nothing, first guy will have trouble ascending, second not. Personality is a meme, looks are everything, but mental illnesses are real problem for anything social. By our definition of autism almost every person on earth is autistic. For real this place has maybe only 2 or 3 real autists.

Over for autistic men.

If you mean autistic women then probably because you can’t tell they are autistic since autistic women are hiveminded just like non-autistic ones.

If you were at least 6'2 autism would be irrelevant even if you actually are autistic
Cope. Autism is a death sentence. Either you're NT and don't understand it because you don't have any of these traits and you only came up with this because it best fits your perspective.

Well I’m ugly AND autistic so either way I’m fucked :smonk:

I wish I could re-roll my man, I didn't choose this. You can only be short or autistic, not both nowadays. So yes, it is a contributing factor to my lack of human connection.

i would've had normie company but no I'm too autistic to find enjoyment in any of their activities and never able to statusmaxx

If you were extremely attractive, it wouldn't matter how autistic you were: foids would be happy to pretend they care about your autism-habits just to hop on your tard-cock :blackpill:

Autism is a spectrum, it ranges from barking and biting people to visually nothing, first guy will have trouble ascending, second not. Personality is a meme, looks are everything, but mental illnesses are real problem for anything social. By our definition of autism almost every person on earth is autistic. For real this place has maybe only 2 or 3 real autists.

shut up you faggot. autism is a death sentence. many people could also say they see ugly men with girlfriends all the time. anecdotes are NOT evidence. in fact only like 5% of autists i've met get laid, including the non-ugly ones. and stop emphasizing autistic chads, all the autists i met are no higher than a 6.

:yes::yes::yes::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: Based and true. What would we do without you?

OP is a gay bluepilled faggot. Here's OP --> :soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

@Blackpincel Stop overdosing on blue pills, faggot.

low iq thread, autists have been found to have higher incel and adult virgin rates than the NT population
:yes::yes: Yup. The science proves it. OPs got his head stuck too far up his own ass to see it, though.

autism is a death sentence. many people could also say they see ugly men with girlfriends all the time. anecdotes are NOT evidence. in fact only like 5% of autists i've met get laid, including the non-ugly ones. and stop emphasizing autistic chads, all the autists i met are no higher than a 6.

NeuroTarded NPCs be like: social skills dont matter!!!
NeuroTarded NPCs be like: mentall illness doesnt matter!!!
NeuroTarded NPCs really think it doesn't matter if you can't talk to a foid, if you're a 5 or 6 they will just beg you to be with them, even if you're a social retard that just wants to talk to them about tanks and legos all day. No you fucking retard, if you can't socialize and talk to foids properly they will still be turned off and want nothing to do with you. Normally you have to be the top 20% of men, if you're not NT you need to be in the top 1% or it's over because foids don't want a mentally crippled zero social status autist.

You're underestimating autism, legit autism will make even a decent looking man completely undateable to women.
Cope. Autism is a death sentence. Either you're NT and don't understand it because you don't have any of these traits and you only came up with this because it best fits your perspective.
Ban all autism deniers :reeeeee:
:yes::yes::yes::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: Based and true. What would we do without you?

OP is a gay bluepilled faggot. Here's OP --> :soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

@Blackpincel Stop overdosing on blue pills, faggot.

NeuroTarded NPCs be like: social skills dont matter!!!
NeuroTarded NPCs be like: mentall illness doesnt matter!!!
NeuroTarded NPCs really think it doesn't matter if you can't talk to a foid, if you're a 5 or 6 they will just beg you to be with them, even if you're a social retard that just wants to talk to them about tanks and legos all day. No you fucking retard, if you can't socialize and talk to foids properly they will still be turned off and want nothing to do with you. Normally you have to be the top 20% of men, if you're not NT you need to be in the top 1% or it's over because foids don't want a mentally crippled zero social status autist.
:yes: All true, and it gets worse if you're not an attractive male to begin with. Autism just piles onto every other disadvantage like some gargantuan landwhale cunt trying to hop onto a moped. It just fucks everything up and leaves you so hopelessly screwed in every aspect of your life, especially dating, that there's really no recovery from it if you're not attractive and high-functioning enough so as to not even be perceptible as a socially-inept genetic failure, anyway.

True. Ugliness and autism are the same thing anyway.

You're underestimating autism, legit autism will make even a decent looking man completely undateable to women. That said, of course, people here will often say they're "autistic" when they're really just high-inhib or have anything besides an ACTUAL from-birth mental ilness, and those kinds of people would be able to get laid if they had the looks.
^^^ a few perceptive comments in what is otherwise the Classic lookist "nobody has ever suffered the way I'M suffering!" thread.

Autistic women get laid and get wifed.
But that is because (1) women are innately social and they can hide it better than men, and (2) men will fuck anything, there is a long history of seriously mentally ill women getting used for sex by low-grade men with no other options.

"Autistic Chad" is a thought experiment, not a real guy who ever existed.
There is a connection between autism and looks.... look at @Atavistic Autist 's avi for a textbook example. The total lack of grooming. The crazy unkempt beard. The dressing like a retard. The no job, no money, nothing to offer. The blank stare that just screams "I'm not processing or even LISTENING to anything you're saying, but in my mind I'm hyperfocussing on some bullshit code I'll never write, or some bullshit "IQ test" I got 185 on last week." It all adds up to a zero-status, zero-smv package that will wither on the vine, guaranteed.

Autistic men don't get laid because they aren't Chad. They look like, act like, smell like, and ARE literal subhumans by all the criteria women measure.

But :soy: muh 3mm of bone!

Last edited:
^^^ a few perceptive comments in what is otherwise the Classic lookist "nobody has ever suffered the way I'M suffering!" thread.

Autistic women get laid and get wifed.
But that is because (1) women are innately social and they can hide it better than men, and (2) men will fuck anything, there is a long history of seriously mentally ill women getting used for sex by low-grade men with no other options.

There is a connection between autism and looks.... look at @Atavistic Autist 's avi for a textbook example. The total lack of grooming. The crazy unkempt beard. The dressing like a retard. The no job, no money, nothing to offer. The blank stare that just screams "I'm not processing or even LISTENING to anything you're saying, but in my mind I'm hyperfocussing on some bullshit code I'll never write, or some bullshit "IQ test" I got 185 on last week." It all adds up to a zero-status, zero-smv package that will wither on the vine, guaranteed.

Autistic men don't get laid because they aren't Chad. They look like, act like, smell like, and ARE literal subhumans by all the criteria women measure.

But :soy: muh 3mm of bone!
Based
Great points that I should have added on the OP

Last edited:
There is a connection between autism and looks.... look at @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/8/8243.jpg?1640964777 [/UWSL]@Atavistic Autist 's avi for a textbook example. The total lack of grooming. The crazy unkempt beard. The dressing like a retard.
Easily fixable with a bit of looksmaxxing.
The no job, no money, nothing to offer. The blank stare that just screams "I'm not processing or even LISTENING to anything you're saying, but in my mind I'm hyperfocussing on some bullshit code I'll never write, or some bullshit "IQ test" I got 185 on last week." It all adds up to a zero-status, zero-smv package that will wither on the vine, guaranteed.
They won't know this until talking to the autist. Theoretically the autist could seem attractive from afar unless their demeanor gives it away

Easily fixable with a bit of looksmaxxing.
??? These are autists we are talking about here. Looksmaxxing isn't going to happen.

(My sister's brother in law looks like @Atavistic Autist 's avi. He's been told many times by the women of th family, that if he shaved the crazy man beard, cut the crazy man hair, got rid of the gumboots and the stubby shorts, he would be an OK looking dude and that would be a good first step.
He's been told this many times, for years... hadn't done it. Doesn't like change, can't see the point, has reason after reason why everyone is wrong and the world should be different than the way it actually is. Autist.)

They won't know this until talking to the autist. Theoretically the autist could seem attractive from afar unless their demeanor gives it away
That sounds kinda... autistic.... :feelshehe:

??? These are autists we are talking about here. Looksmaxxing isn't going to happen.
It could. Ted Kaczynski was autistic af and he looked p good in some photos. Prob more true for spergs than full-on autists tho ig

you're severely underestimating the autismpill, i am a tall kissless virgin because of it