Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's the same girl in all pictures...

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
zft7C.jpg

fakeup distorts reality and multiverse law of string theory

Shes clearly not trying to be sexy in the bottom 2 and still looks attractive tbh

Her kids will be soyboy AF.

Any girl with heavy makeup is like seeing a guy with padded arms and pants. Why trust that

Hair and makeup are everything that a femoid needs to be attractive.

Le femayle humor. Take the fakeup pill, it's one of the most underrated causes of hypergamy and foids' sickly inflated egos.

Last edited:
Le femayle humor. Take the fakeup pill, it's one of the most underrated causes of hypergamy and foids' sickly inflated egos.

Fakeup and pussy worship synergized to make it so 2/10 foids get their pick of 8+/10 men.

is it just me or are all "gamer-girls" sub 5?

Fucking hate this type of quirky roast.
Female equivalent of soyboys.

Was at the beach the other day, enjoying the weather. Then I heard a bitch shout out ''I have the power of God and anime on my side''. Shit instantly ruined my day.

Fucking whores, man...

Any girl with heavy makeup is like seeing a guy with padded arms and pants. Why trust that
The recent popularity of traps has made me wary of any foid wearing too much makeup

There is no such as thing as gamer girl :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:they should not get involved in our hobbies....fuck, where are the days when gamers where the social outcasts.....Fuck that foid i wish she will get chocked with the 360's gamepad.

The recent popularity of traps has made me wary of any food wearing too much makeup
Me too, when I see a hamburger with a bit too much lipstick, I know its a trap.

Me too, when I see a hamburger with a bit too much lipstick, I know its a trap.
Seriously guys it's easy to tell apart foids from traps....Face is way different easy to tell...

White women literally look like men without makeup. They are fairly masculine past the age of 12 or 13.

Looks like a grandma lmfao

Is that supposed to be funny?

She thinks shes way hotter than she actually is. Hence the cringeworthy lip biting 'when I die in video games' "reaction". Disgusting tbh.

shes just making a stupid face

Fucking hate this type of quirky roast.
Female equivalent of soyboys.

Was at the beach the other day, enjoying the weather. Then I heard a bitch shout out ''I have the power of God and anime on my side''. Shit instantly ruined my day.

Fucking whores, man...
People like that have the power of severe AUTISM on their side.

Ugly on all pics

is it just me or are all "gamer-girls" sub 5?
Girls are really only "gamer girls" because they cannot fit in with the Chad/Stacy crowd. They are rarely virgins, though. That is because of the millions of sub-6 gamer males who want a gamer girl and are willing to fuck and betabuxx an ogre just because it plays Dark Souls.

"Oh I'm so funny" said the sandwich