Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: No pictures of yourself

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Pyromaniac | Humanity needs genocide
★★
I have some pictures of myself, but they're all doomer selfies. None of them are outside or in some interesting place.

I literally cannot upload pictures of myself because of that. Cannot even use dating apps.

i never take photos of anything, why would i? complete waste of time

I have too many pictures of my fucked up nose and the bodyparts i dont like, My parents have seen them, AND NO its not my genitals!

My parents still think i have a chance despite telling them these parts needs to be changed for me to have a SMIDGE of a chance.

I dont allow normies to take pics of me

Makes using dating apps especially difficult or instagram

selfies are foid trait

Have never ever taken any selfie

i removed myself from socials, i still have telegram for reasons but even there i don't use real pictures of myself

I don't like looking at myself in photos, so I avoid taking any. Bluepillers will say that it's just because I'm not 'photogenic'. No, it's because I'm genetic trash.

I have some pictures of myself, but they're all doomer selfies. None of them are outside or in some interesting place.

I literally cannot upload pictures of myself because of that. Cannot even use dating apps.
another incel trait, only pics of yourself, who else would you have oics of, i have a bunch of aspie pics in my phone