Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's the most wonderful time of the Year

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Recruit
★★★
They say christmas is the most wonderful/happiest time of the year but I beg to differ because to me, it's when the final semester ends for these college students and they're gone for the next 3 months or graduate.

That is when everything for me is more peaceful because I don't have to see their ugly, snob, and judgmental faces or worry about some foid who probably have 10 pronouns and BLM in their bio falsely accusing me of following them.

It brings me a sense of calm and relief even it's for a temporary period of time

I wish normies get crushed by studying and working more, the more stressful their lives are the better I feel

I wish normies get crushed by studying and working more, the more stressful their lives are the better I feel
Nothing brings me more joy than seeing normies suffer especially ones you know deserve it.