Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's sobering how much difference money makes

GooberMcKee

GooberMcKee

artcel
★★
In my opinion, people's experienced lives are divided more by their wealth and class than things like race. Children from wealthy families are taller, but in my opinion it's because the children had the right environment and nutrition to reach their genetic potential, rather than just genetics alone.

So I am a militarycel. I was homeless and used to be in foster homes before I joined the military. Being the government's bitch and taking the risk of getting blown up by Ahmed in bumfuckistan is how I improved my station in life. No, being military didn't help me get laid because I am still ethniccel and short, but there were more guys like me in the military as well. I am no longer in, but I still come back to town where I was stationed because I still have work to do in the area and I have nowhere else to go back to.

So with my benefits and savings, I was able to move away to a city where my rent is thousands a month in a high rise, and I work at a fitness club that cost $300/month. It's a big change, and now every time I come back to the military town in a rural area, I notice the difference.

The way people dress. The way people eat. The way people age. Height differences. It's so apparent. There are way more obese people in the small town (with the occassional emaciated skinnyfat white guy who works as a cashier). Even facial features - there are more crooked teethes, receding jawlines, and big noses among both men and women in the small town. More balding among men.

Not that there aren't dysgenic people in the city and in the clubs, it's just that it's not the norm, and there are way hotter people. Both men and women on average are taller, especially at the gym. I assume they had the money to get plastic surgery, fix their teeth, and fix their jaws if they needed to. They probably had better nutrition to not end up dysgenic and short. They probably had educational access to appear better spoken and smarter, and access to higher paying jobs. They ate nutritionally balanced diets with enough protein and not loaded with carbs and fillers, while I was raised off $1 frozen dinners, bagel bits and hot pickets, pop tarts, boxed mac n cheese, spaghettios, and other prepackaged garbage that the working poor feed their kids. There is a reason that people raised in poverty are more likely to be diabetic, because our metabolism is fucked up before we reach adulthood. I eat better now and lost weight, and I am getting my teeth fixed. I still look dysgenic, but it's still better than before.

Regarding living in the high rise and working at the gym, no I don't feel like I fit in. There are more women who seem disgusted with me or won't even say a light hello like back in the small town. Even my boss hinted at something about my likeability, and I wouldn't be surprised if I am getting fired soon for not being a "cultural fit". I am not doing badly, at least I am miserable in a nice place now instead of miserable in a car. But it's amazing just how much difference money makes, because it opens gates and gives you access to things you need to maxx out. It's beautiful here, but it's still brutal and lonely.

In my opinion, people's experienced lives are divided more by their wealth and class than things like race. Children from wealthy families are taller, but in my opinion it's because the children had the right environment and nutrition to reach their genetic potential, rather than just genetics alone.

So I am a militarycel. I was homeless and used to be in foster homes before I joined the military. Being the government's bitch and taking the risk of getting blown up by Ahmed in bumfuckistan is how I improved my station in life. No, being military didn't help me get laid because I am still ethniccel and short, but there were more guys like me in the military as well. I am no longer in, but I still come back to town where I was stationed because I still have work to do in the area and I have nowhere else to go back to.

So with my benefits and savings, I was able to move away to a city where my rent is thousands a month in a high rise, and I work at a fitness club that cost $300/month. It's a big change, and now every time I come back to the military town in a rural area, I notice the difference.

The way people dress. The way people eat. The way people age. Height differences. It's so apparent. There are way more obese people in the small town (with the occassional emaciated skinnyfat white guy who works as a cashier). Even facial features - there are more crooked teethes, receding jawlines, and big noses among both men and women in the small town. More balding among men.

Not that there aren't dysgenic people in the city and in the clubs, it's just that it's not the norm, and there are way hotter people. Both men and women on average are taller, especially at the gym. I assume they had the money to get plastic surgery, fix their teeth, and fix their jaws if they needed to. They probably had better nutrition to not end up dysgenic and short. They probably had educational access to appear better spoken and smarter, and access to higher paying jobs. They ate nutritionally balanced diets with enough protein and not loaded with carbs and fillers, while I was raised off $1 frozen dinners, bagel bits and hot pickets, pop tarts, boxed mac n cheese, spaghettios, and other prepackaged garbage that the working poor feed their kids. There is a reason that people raised in poverty are more likely to be diabetic, because our metabolism is fucked up before we reach adulthood. I eat better now and lost weight, and I am getting my teeth fixed. I still look dysgenic, but it's still better than before.

Regarding living in the high rise and working at the gym, no I don't feel like I fit in. There are more women who seem disgusted with me or won't even say a light hello like back in the small town. Even my boss hinted at something about my likeability, and I wouldn't be surprised if I am getting fired soon for not being a "cultural fit". I am not doing badly, at least I am miserable in a nice place now instead of miserable in a car. But it's amazing just how much difference money makes, because it opens gates and gives you access to things you need to maxx out. It's beautiful here, but it's still brutal and lonely.
if you have money you snort cockaine if you broke snort amph that it is !!!!!!! (in video game)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

give me money

Very very true. We talk so much about other contributors to inceldom, but living in the 'hood vs. going to the pretty people parts of the country will really show you.

Regarding living in the high rise and working at the gym, no I don't feel like I fit in. There are more women who seem disgusted with me or won't even say a light hello like back in the small town. Even my boss hinted at something about my likeability, and I wouldn't be surprised if I am getting fired soon for not being a "cultural fit". I am not doing badly, at least I am miserable in a nice place now instead of miserable in a car. But it's amazing just how much difference money makes, because it opens gates and gives you access to things you need to maxx out. It's beautiful here, but it's still brutal and lonBr.
Brutal

Militarycels always have the best stories, because they see through the bullshit of 'the army will make you alpha' lies.

Your looks are the best financial investment you can make

My teenage brother has fucked up teeth, any advice? Might have to spend on braces, it'll be tough

Yeah. Standards are much lower in bumfuck middle of nowhere towns than cities. Unfortunately, most of us live in cities

They ate nutritionally balanced diets with enough protein and not loaded with carbs and fillers, while I was raised off $1 frozen dinners, bagel bits and hot pickets, pop tarts, boxed mac n cheese, spaghettios, and other prepackaged garbage that the working poor feed their kids. There is a reason that people raised in poverty are more likely to be diabetic, because our metabolism is fucked up before we reach adulthood.
Those are not poverty foods those are shit food choices. Rice and beans are cheap and nutritious

My teenage brother has fucked up teeth, any advice? Might have to spend on braces, it'll be tough
It's worth spending on to save your little bro from inceldom and our own fate, but you got to find someone who knows what they're doing. My jaws are receded and I have permanent pain now because of a shitty orthodontist my mom found (all that money just to fuck me up even more), and I am getting my teeth fixed a second time to fix his mistake.

So what happen was I was born with some missing molars. I have 8 teeth missing. The ortho thought it would be a grand idea to close the gaps, and shrunk my palette especially the lower part. So now my upper and lower palette are mismatched, causing chronic tension and other issues when chewing. The shrunken lower palette also gave me a receding jawline and sinking cheekbones as a result. I look very different from my siblings.

What he should've done is expand my palette and preserve the gaps so when I grew older and was closer to maturity, I can get teeth implants with titanium to keep my palette wide and in its natural shape without any missing teeth. I would've had a higher maxilla and forward protusion of my lower face instead of sinking. This was explained to me by both my orthodontist and a physical therapist (who had the same issue I had when he was young). I found my new orthodontist through a myofunctional speech therapist I went to as an adult because I struggled with enunciation and talking. People thought I was retarded and often can't understand what I am saying due to a small palette (with a relatively big tongue) and fucked up mouth. I still struggle with speech but at least my face looks a bit better now and I can actually see my cheekbones a bit now compared to when I first started.

I would go to a myofunctional orthodontist. PM me where you are located. I can give you the info for mine if you're nearby.

The ortho thought it would be a grand idea to close the gaps, and shrunk my palette especially the lower part.

I can give you the info for mine if you're nearby.
Thanks for the offer but I'm not in America. I'll definitely be careful with the myofunctional orthodontist I choose thanks to your advice

Holy shit bro this is true trueceldom

What was your MOS?

extremely good post, very high quality.
Saved.
Yes, the impact of food and looks is super noticeable once you learn to spot it. Higher class people are just better looking mostly. Like in super markets, the ppl working in office are hotter than floor workers etc...
I did not do something like military, but i tried to sui and was homeless for 9 months.
If you look at stats, most people never become homeless at all, especially not in 1st world nations.
We are extreme outliers in that regard.
Thx for posting here and dont get discouraged by the retards.

What was your MOS?
I am not about to get doxxed or recognized by someone :feelswhere:

Saved.
Yes, the impact of food and looks is super noticeable once you learn to spot it. Higher class people are just better looking mostly. Like in super markets, the ppl working in office are hotter than floor workers etc...
I did not do something like military, but i tried to sui and was homeless for 9 months.
If you look at stats, most people never become homeless at all, especially not in 1st world nations.

Glad you like it.

Regarding money, I am booking consultation for hair transplant surgery. I can't fix my height but this is better than nothing.

I used to live in a nigger infested city and now I live in a beach city right off the coast. Yes I feel what you mean. I wouldn't say I feel particularly out of place though. I am definitely the poorest person in my city though lol

It's better to be rich rather than poor, It's better to be tall rather than short, It's better to have triple digit I q than double digit I q, It's better to be white than black, It's better to be a man rather than a woman. It's better to be chad than a incel.

Saved.
A rich couple walked into my rinky dink workplace once, and I felt mogged into another species. They were the most joyful people I'd seen (until they saw my face) and the woman was drinking some hipster overpriced Nutrition Water or something I'd never seen. Even their water has vitamins and shit in it, my water only has shit in it

Class struggle is the mother of all inequalities

Class struggle is the mother of all inequalities
Post-scarcity communism means cosmetic surgery, orthodontics, genetic engineering, etc, for all of us

Marxism Rodgerism means Houellebecqian sexual equality for all of us

EXTEND THE DOMAIN OF THE STRUGGLE!

Post-scarcity communism means cosmetic surgery, orthodontics, genetic engineering, etc, for all of us

Marxism Rodgerism means Houellebecqian sexual equality for all of us

EXTEND THE DOMAIN OF THE STRUGGLE!
INCELS OF THE WORLD UNITE!

MARXISM-RODGERISM WILL RISE

A rich couple walked into my rinky dink workplace once, and I felt mogged into another species. They were the most joyful people I'd seen (until they saw my face) and the woman was drinking some hipster overpriced Nutrition Water or something I'd never seen. Even their water has vitamins and shit in it, my water only has shit in it
:lul: :lul: :lul:FUCKED UP
that's so fucked up
even their fuckin zippy water has nutrients JFLLLLL

Sounds like my experience. But instead of nutrition water they have brand name water bottles and stuff like "alkalized water".

Children from wealthy families are taller
Because their parents are taller.

Taller people are given more job promotions, hired faster, trusted more, respected more, and get more opportunities to succeed in life.

Also, taller more successful men tend to breed with taller foids from successful families that are more likely to be comprised of taller people.

You inverted cause and consequence.

Taller genes enable economic success.

This is why most successful people are taller than average.

Nutrition, pollution, drugs (ritalin, cocaine), xenoestrogens (soy, roundup) etc. do indeed limit height --- but only in extreme cases, when there are frequent periods of actual starvation during crucial development years, or heavy toxic exposure such as living in a Superfund site, or a soybean plantation, or being prescribed Ritalin as a toddler.

In the vast majority of the cases, genes create the tallfag, and then the tallfag manipulate normies to create a posh environment all around the tallfag.

Then the normies deny they are tallfag worshippers because this would infringe their bluepill belief in the Just World Fallacy, and chose to instead blame shortcels "personality" for normie's own decisions to ostracize the shortcel, because normies don't have the mental fortitude (or class-consciousness, as us Marxist-Rodgerist name it) to acknowledge that the shitty world they live is a product of their own shitty biased doings, because that would require them to also acknowledge their own decision-making as biased and shitty, and they can't tolerate the pain that comes with that, because the answer to that pain is revolution, and the normie fears losing the chains that keep him in the middle of the social pyramid, below the tallfag alphas, but above the omega shortcels.

Normies instinctive love for their own enslavement is the ultimate cause of shortcel ostracism + tallfag worship. Lookism, gynocentrism and whatnot.

Last edited:
because normies don't have the mental fortitude (or class-consciousness, as us Marxist-Rodgerist name it) to acknowledge that the shitty world they live is a product of their own shitty biased doings, because that would require them to also acknowledge their own decision-making as biased and shitty

Normies instinctive love for their own enslavement is the ultimate cause of shortcel ostracism + tallfag worship. Lookism, gynocentrism and whatnot.

It's better to be rich rather than poor, It's better to be tall rather than short, It's better to have triple digit I q than double digit I q, It's better to be white than black, It's better to be a man rather than a woman. It's better to be chad than a incel.
Its beter to be Blackpilled than bluepilled

I think you have cause and effect reversed. Maybe they are rich because they are good looking.