Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It’s so hard to remain motivated and energetic as an ugly man

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
On some days I feel so much energy in myself for making progress in learning new things or do some stuff that I love, then the next day I see my ugly reflection in the mirror or think about something negative that happened in the last and I’m back to depression mode again.

Actually I made a lot of plans for this week but some negative memories suddenly befell me last weekend so I had very low energy today, kek

Last edited:
I havent studied for uni for like 3 weeks now.

Yeah, and the gaslighting from normies when they see you in this state, and handwave it off as "lazyness," when in truth, they have no idea what's really going on just makes the whole situation even worse.

On some days I feel so much energy in myself for making progress in learning new things or do some stuff that I love, then the next day I see my ugly reflection in the mirror or think about something negative that happened in the last and I’m back to depression mode again.

Actually I made a lot of plans for this week but some negative memories suddenly befell me last weekend so I had very low energy today, kek
The best plan is to do things as soon as you wake up. That way the memories don’t have time to kick in.

Being unaesthetic is a self-replicating disease that effects every single aspect of life negatively. Naturally this is going to demotivate you.

Its hard Even as an average looking Guy. My mind cant comprehend 5'4 man existence. I would rope In a millisecond

Being unaesthetic is a self-replicating disease that effects every single aspect of life negatively. Naturally this is going to demotivate you.
Its moreso the negative reinforcement from normies for being ugly that does the real damage. :feelsUgh:

sounds like youre a low t cuckold. try taking testosterone supplments

Sometimes it feels like there is no point to anything.

I'm always so tired and don't want to get up in the morning.

That suck bro

i avoid anything that will reflect my face, if i cant see it its not there