Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's so hard to live without sex, intimacy, validation or affection...

autisandugly

autisandugly

Major
shaking hands, sleeping together, showering with someone, cuddling, caresses, cuddling, affection... we have none of that, and for normies it's like scratching or drinking a soda...

shaking hands, sleeping together, showering with someone, cuddling, caresses, cuddling, affection... we have none of that, and for normies it's like scratching or drinking a soda...
Its over, No scratching for incels.

With the way you're spammed posts like this it seems you're going through something rn

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

Maybe. it's hard

Man I actually can't even imagine something like this, it's so alien when I think

I want love and affection:feelsbadman:

FUCK IT. Me too. Why do foids have to be so evil. Why can't they get with us. Why do they have to be so prejudiced against us.

I go in and out of this phase, like in this current moment I’m doing fine not caring but I know it will come later