Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel its so hard making friends

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
at my age i cant make one fucking friend not one and now I have went back to neetmaxxing till I start school after this fake plandemic is over with why is it so hard to make friends i have nobody to talk to even my initial friends back in highschool all bullied me out of their social ciricle i really hate this :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsseriously:

1. how old are you
2. fuck your initial high school friends you need to bully them back ASAP.
3. push come to shove there's always this community who will talk to you.

1. how old are you
2. fuck your initial high school friends you need to bully them back ASAP.
3. push come to shove there's always this community who will talk to you.
not giving away my age but its been years since i had those friends ever since nobody wants to be my friend

not giving away my age but its been years since i had those friends ever since nobody wants to be my friend
fair. I'm turning 38 in a couple of months.

Don't be like me.

I mean you're talking here you can always talk here.

Though I don't know how long for me though because I'm trying to off myself again for my 2nd attempt as soon as suicide watch gets off my fucking back.

Maybe u have autism.

I dont know how to make friends, i dont have any

brutal same here. I used to try make friends but waste of effort if I have to put in so much with reciprocation. also time consuming.

Adulthood has been pretty much consistent of constantly trying to regroup with my HS friends because i’ve realized that i’m never going to make friends again. I also know that someday it’s just going to fizz out, and i’ll be left friendless

I'm 31 and I have no clue how. It's great cause i have obscure interests that almost no one else does