Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's so hard being 6'4

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★
Bro like its so hard being 6'4 because you know im 6'4 and being 6'4 is very hard like you bump your head on door frame like totally over for me oh also not being able to sit comfortably on plane yeah never began for me bro. Also also did i mention im 6'4 and this post has no meaning besides to brag about my height.

TDLR; i hate tallfaggots fucking niggeroids

i would prefer to be 6'0 with nice frame rather than 6'4 lanket.

Try being 6'9 like me

tallfags should be cut down at the knees with rusty shit covered machetes

The fact faggots who say stuff like this actually have registered accounts on this forum:feelsgah:

It's over if you're below 7 ft 2

6 ft 0 - 6 ft 8 is manlet height, While 6 ft 9 - 7 ft 1 is average

The average zoomer is between 7 ft 2 - 7 ft 4

It never began for manlets between 6 ft 0 - 6 ft 5

you shouldn't even allow tallniggers tbh

You didn't mention 6'4 enough

Describes some users here “muh zoomer average height is 6’4, and I get mogged by women at 6’2 JFL”

Yeah sick of bragcels

Bro like its so hard being 6'4 because you know im 6'4 and being 6'4 is very hard like you bump your head on door frame like totally over for me oh also not being able to sit comfortably on plane yeah never began for me bro. Also also did i mention im 6'4 and this post has no meaning besides to brag about my height.

I'm 9'11 it's over for you. You're a manlet just neck yourself no point to live the life as a sub 9 feet.

6.4, Tallfags cant be incel as height makes up for theyre ugly face!

GET THE FUCK OFF THIS FORUM!

Most door are 6'8; some taller if taller countries.
Unless you are living countries with shorter doors and way belwo average height like in the East, you sounds like you are larping about you height.

Most door are 6'8; some taller if taller countries.
Unless you are living countries with shorter doors and way belwo average height like in the East, you sounds like you are larping about you height.
Nigger you really can't understand sarcasm huh?

Then, the sarcasm is basically humble-bragging.

While being tall doesn’t certainly get you bitches, it’s definitely Better than the alternative. I feel like a lot of people that make these posts don’t realize that

If it is satire, I think it is moved into the serious larping territory; it would like be one of Recluse's larp like where he claimed he claimed to be short, 5'7 to 5'8 multiple times, tried to get all 6'0+ ban, then suddenly said he is 6'3 in another thread which got moved in the sewers; severe larping could still be banned worthy.

Being back the nigger hate threads. Those were hilarious

''muh height'' manlet cope,no height 4 ur face

While being tall doesn’t certainly get you bitches, it’s definitely Better than the alternative. I feel like a lot of people that make these posts don’t realize that
Tallfags that make these kinds of posts do so for the purposes of humblebragging and triggering manlets for schadenfreude.