Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Its so fucking sad. Foid fucks her deceased brothers best friend. Fucking cumrags..

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Wtf
Bujhgjbn

Bitch broke her dead brothers trust. She doesnt give a fuck that her brother died. 0 FUCKS. All she wanted to chew on his best friends dick but couldnt because her brother was alive. Now that he died she decides to munch on his best friends cock.

Fuck man, poor brother. Couldnt catch a brake, even his own sister doesnt respect him and let her hole slip loose.

Who the fuck would turn up to our graves? Aside from family that feels its necessary to show up and nothing else. On the other hand people have sex after your DEATH JFL. Ragefuel fucking hell..

just skim through the paragraph, no need to read all of it.

just have a friend with a sister die theory

I don't see why the dead guy would even give a damn? He maybe would even be happy or something. He's dead too so even less fucks given.

I'd only be pissed if they had random sex wiht no strings attached but then again he probably was a normie so he wouldn't care in that case too.

I don't see why the dead guy would even give a damn? He maybe would even be happy or something. He's dead too so even less fucks given.

I'd only be pissed if they had random sex wiht no strings attached but then again he probably was a normie so he wouldn't care in that case too.
Aha, i really like the part where she doesnt fuck him when he is alive but fucks him when he is dead. Poor guy.

Aha, i really like the part where she doesnt fuck him when he is alive but fucks him when he is dead. Poor guy.
These are things that happen, it may happen that they get closer after his death. The random sex pisses me off much more tbh.

These are things that happen, it may happen that they get closer after his death. The random sex pisses me off much more tbh.
Its not random, I bet that she always had something to do with him. And now that her brother is gone she is free to fuck everything and everyone he knew. This goes back to the concept of keeping foids under control and at bay.

Its not random, I bet that she always had something to do with him. And now that her brother is gone she is free to fuck everything and everyone he knew. This goes back to the concept of keeping foids under control and at bay.
Jfl at you thinking that he had her under control or something, sorry. She could still probably sleep with him if she wanted.

Remember that now not even Saudis seem to have their females under control anymore.

Last edited:
Jfl at you thinking that he had her under control or something, sorry. She could still probably sleep with him if she wanted.

Remember that now even Saudis seem to have their females under control anymore.
Even if she did fuck his best friend, she probably kept it a secret. Now that her brother is dead she tells everyone that it happened.
Its just the concept of random sex linking to her brothers death makes it sad.

Society needs a reboot

Even if she did fuck his best friend, she probably kept it a secret. Now that her brother is dead she tells everyone that it happened.
Its just the concept of random sex linking to her brothers death makes it sad.
Yeah, random sex bothers me in all its forms tbh.

For once she didn't fuck the dog.

Degenerate slut.

I'm going to be honest, I don't see the big problem here.

I'm going to be honest, I don't see the big problem here.
:soy::soy:
Because she's a strong independent wAhmEn capable of making "sensible" choices right:feelsmage:?

If only we could get sympathy sex......

Good luck being a non-chad and trying to fuck a friend's stacy sister. They only fuck their brother's hot guy friends. Not you.