Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's so fucking over.

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★

@LastGerman @Incellectual

Mogged by rats.

Also relevant side effect:
Learning to drive seemed to relax the rats. The researchers assessed this by measuring levels of two hormones: corticosterone, a marker of stress, and dehydroepiandrosterone, which counteracts stress. The ratio of dehydroepiandrosterone to corticosterone in the rats’ faeces increased over the course of their driving training

:cryfeels::cryfeels:

Last edited:
The driverlicensepill will never stop hurting

Even rats mog me

i have my license , but im extremely shit at driving tbh .
The first time i took a longer drive after i got my license i instantly crashed jfl .
Now i have this extreme anxiety everytime i drive and as a result i drive extra carefully
like a grandpa . People are always honking behind me jfl .

@LastGerman may have a heart attack reading this :feelsohgod:

@LastGerman on suicide watch.

You will literally kill @LastGerman with this thread
I hope you realize what you've done OP

The first time i took a longer drive after i got my license i instantly crashed jfl .
Now i have this extreme anxiety everytime i drive and as a result i drive extra carefully
like a grandpa . People are always honking behind me jfl .
I have mine too but my visus is under 40% due to cornea fogging, what is the cut-off for being allowed to drive. You also get only financial support under 30%. I am tempted to take the last 5% into my own hands...

The depression and autism side effects don't make it better ngl. I don't even trust myself to drive a bike.

While females do it without any effort. It is truly beyond over.

source.gif