Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's so fucking clownish that society will worship fucking trannies but incels still get shit on.

T

tacotown2142

What doesn't kill you leaves permanent scars.
★★★
Why do trannies who choose to be what they are get worshiped while incels still get shit on? Where's the incel day of visibility? Where's the incel day of remembrance? Why do crossdressing nutjobs who purposefully create problems for themselves get treated like victims while we get nothing? There's so much media shit worshiping at the feet of these weirdo freaks who are weirdo freaks on purpose yet if incels who just want to be normal got half the support that trannies did from mainstream culture then we might actually have our problems solved. Imagine if you "came out" as an incel and loads of people started fellating you over how "brave" you are and people would then actually want to support you and maybe you could even convince a chick to date you for woke points.

i know a guy who licked a trannys asshole before fucking "her". normies and foids treated him 10x better than me even though i looked better than him cause what he did was seen as progressive

Trannies are profitable. To phrama, to cosmetics, clothing and other traditionally feminine industries, to jewish surgeons and to the sea of small trinket peddlers that sell useless garbage decorations that toilets love.

Incels only ever buy copes so perhaps some profit to games, junk foods, some vehicle copes and perhaps the occasional figurine that those animecels cherish.

Why do trannies who choose to be what they are get worshiped while incels still get shit on? Where's the incel day of visibility? Where's the incel day of remembrance? Why do crossdressing nutjobs who purposefully create problems for themselves get treated like victims while we get nothing? There's so much media shit worshiping at the feet of these weirdo freaks who are weirdo freaks on purpose yet if incels who just want to be normal got half the support that trannies did from mainstream culture then we might actually have our problems solved. Imagine if you "came out" as an incel and loads of people started fellating you over how "brave" you are and people would then actually want to support you and maybe you could even convince a chick to date you for woke points.
The whole trans movement (and the mainstream response to it) is mentally deranged. It demonstrates that you can get most people to believe practically anything with enough sustained social pressure (and indoctrination of young people) and with enough reputational punishment if you go against what the establishment says.

Wokies always say that transitioning is the best treatment for the mental disorder of dysphoria, but this is fucking insane to anyone with two brain cells to rub together.

If a person thinks they’re Napoleon you don’t “fix the problem” by dressing them up as Napoleon and putting them on a horse then demanding that everyone lie to them and call them Napoleon. That’s beyond nuts.

The correct approach is being honest with them that they aren’t X thing and trying to help them accept reality and live with it.

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. In fairness I wouldn’t care what they do except that they’ve gone to the point of demanding that everyone lie to them and dragging your reputation through the mud if you don’t submit.

The whole thing is like the story of the “The Emperor’s New Clothes”.

[UWSL]Wokies have totally lost the plot — they’re delusional which would be funny except they’ve achieved real systemic power.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]There is no difference between sex and gender, the two terms have been used interchangeably going on forever and you don’t get to choose your pronouns, you’re born with them depending on whether your male or female.[/UWSL]

The fact that stating all of this will get you banned from every major social media platform is shocking and vile and demonstrates that the mainstream narrative is being controlled by a small handful of fascistic retards. People should be enraged by this, why aren’t they?

Last edited:
Trannies are profitable. To phrama, to cosmetics, clothing and other traditionally feminine industries, to jewish surgeons and to the sea of small trinket peddlers that sell useless garbage decorations that toilets love.

Incels only ever buy copes so perhaps some profit to games, junk foods, some vehicle copes and perhaps the occasional figurine that those animecels cherish.
Actually a great point — there is a ton of money that can be made by those industries by exploring gays/trannies.

i know a guy who licked a trannys asshole before fucking "her". normies and foids treated him 10x better than me even though i looked better than him cause what he did was seen as progressive
WTF, he told them that he fucked one, why?

I think incels would get a lot less hate if they couldn't be linked, or have some association to, or so blatantly and loudly support, dudes going out and killing a bunch of people, to be fair.:fuk: Women are ridiculous with their standards and hate us for our looks but when you got psychos going out and killing people....this should be fairly obvious tbh:smonk: It's one thing to have problems and be fucked over in life, but some here take it too far:feelsthink: Some sound like children, who cant even care for themselves, and for adultcels its not relatable. I think there is lots of youngcels here :shock:

when you got psychos going out and killing people....
there are entire subsets of women who get wet for them.

Reminder that almost every gangbanger in jail for doing a drive-by likely has a GF. Also BLM explicitly supports cop-killer Assata Shakur and that didn't stop the media from supporting the fuck out of them. Obviously killing anybody is psycho and wrong but don't act like violence will stop women or the media from supporting something. Ted Bundy got hundreds of fan letters from women when he was in prison.

Because we are “misogynistic”:soy:

there are entire subsets of women who get wet for them.

Reminder that almost every gangbanger in jail for doing a drive-by likely has a GF. Also BLM explicitly supports cop-killer Assata Shakur and that didn't stop the media from supporting the fuck out of them. Obviously killing anybody is psycho and wrong but don't act like violence will stop women or the media from supporting something. Ted Bundy got hundreds of fan letters from women when he was in prison.
It is a clown world after all, I'm just saying we cant expect the normies to sympathize if incels are going to be praising stuff like that, being an incel doesn't have the backing and support BLM does, so they can get away with more. This tranny stuff to me is mental illness all the way.. you don't get to decide if your a man or woman :feelsseriously: Everyone hates male virgins as well, they will blame us for all our problems, but having a relationship is a two way street like, you cant do all the fuckin work with a girl and if she doesnt put any effort back, it isnt happening. And it isnt just about foids,being unattractive just makes life more miserable in general

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny thing is that trannies are usually ex incels. They’re typically low t men and realized that trannys get a ton of attention plus special privileges. It’s fucked up I made a catfish experiment on tinder with a tranny person. It got over 80 likes in a hour :fuk:

How does that quote go again? The earning potential of a man, the spending behavior of a woman, and the healthcare needs of a terminal cancer patient.

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.
Would that it were a couple of feathers. The efforts of society's trained medical professionals are being spent sculpting horrific-looking neo-genitals on these dregs of society.

Last edited:
Funny thing is that trannies are usually ex incels.
That's the great irony and NPC-like quality of tranny worship. All it takes is a sex change for them to worship the same people they previously reviled.

Funny thing is that trannies are usually ex incels. They’re typically low t men and realized that trannys get a ton of attention plus special privileges. It’s fucked up I made a catfish experiment on tinder with a tranny person. It got over 80 likes in a hour :fuk:
Based points

I worked with one once. It got voice surgery and sounded almost exactly the same afterward. Like a breathy cavernous voice with an artificially barely increased pitch. The whole thing is just so morbid to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back