Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's so cringe to see LTNs jestermaxxing for women

sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Why do men completely change their personality just to impress disgusting wicked toilets? So I order stuff online, and I know the delivery guy who usually arrives. Yesterday, instead of his usual partner, he had a fat brown toilet with him. He had dark shades on and he speaks loudly and confidently to me instead of his usual normal BETA tone. He tries to jestermaxx and he says "when folks visit you so early in the morning you should bring them coffee". I just politely laughed as I took my parcel of Pokemon cards, and the fat toilet laughed as well. She seems like she has low self-esteem so he might actually fuck her but what the fuck do I know about reading people.

Anyway, its fucking cringe to jestermaxx and fraudmaxx for toilets.

For a fat gross toilet too. How sad

You have to if you ever want to get laid as a normie. Foids are children and will think you’re too serious or don’t really like them if you don’t jestermaxx/simp especially now that every normie does it

Yes I have that type of male coworker. He is such a cuck lmao.

You have to if you ever want to get laid as a normie. Foids are children and will think you’re too serious or don’t really like them if you don’t jestermaxx/simp especially now that every normie does it
thugmaxxed LTN spits and beats women yet still get laid.

the pokemon cards are one of my copes and they're pretty comfy
TCG is a great cope, but fuck it has become so expensive.

Thanks to Logan Paul and all his faggots, now apparently it is an investment to buy shiny cardboard.

Stupid capefag tier shit.

Plus all my adult relatives give me shit for playing TCGs, fucking boomers. What else do I spend my money on?

Last edited:
I will never submit to getting humiliated in return. No sane mind would do that.

Females, are, evil.

bro got destroyed by a random delivery guy

this is the most brutal thing I've read today

He tries to jestermaxx and he says "when folks visit you so early in the morning you should bring them coffee".
Should have said "when folks are at my house so early, they're usually leaving because they already sucked my dick."

I just politely laughed as I took my parcel of Pokemon cards
Over.

and the fat toilet laughed as well. She seems like she has low self-esteem so he might actually fuck her
Brutal.

Yes.

Why do men completely change their personality just to impress disgusting wicked toilets? So I order stuff online, and I know the delivery guy who usually arrives. Yesterday, instead of his usual partner, he had a fat brown toilet with him. He had dark shades on and he speaks loudly and confidently to me instead of his usual normal BETA tone. He tries to jestermaxx and he says "when folks visit you so early in the morning you should bring them coffee". I just politely laughed as I took my parcel of Pokemon cards, and the fat toilet laughed as well. She seems like she has low self-esteem so he might actually fuck her but what the fuck do I know about reading people.

You aren’t jestermaxxing unless you look and act like Cicero. From Skyrim.