Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "It's Simple: Harris/Walz will give 4th graders free lunches, while Trump/Vance will force them to give birth"

Do they realize nothing they say on reddit will effect the election? Trump won in 2016 because he won over rural areas. You won't win by the popular vote. By constantly screeching about this they're not changing anything. Redditors are too retarded to realize this.

Why are 4th graders having sex?

I thought muh 18 was the legal age?

There is no age of consent in western nations, only an arbitrary division between those above 16-18 and those below it.

In a country with an actual “age of consent” 4th grade girls getting their backs blown out by 7th grade Chads would be prohibited.

Abortions are necessary, inkwell. Sex is an important part of life. It is unreasonable to expect people to abstain from sex if they don't want to get pregnant. Kids are going to want to fool around as they develop, and it's important that they have access to abortion in the event of an unplanned pregnancy.

By the way, you're not entitled to sex. Nobody owes you anything. Besides, there is far more to life than sex. :foidSoy:

Trump already won

I WANT TO IMPREGNATE A WHORE AND FORCE HER TO WATCH IN A LIVE MICROSCOPIC HEADSET, MY SPERM SLOWLY FERTILIZING HER EGG

trump/vance should be distributing women amongst the incel community. i’ll vote for them for that

Abortions are necessary, inkwell. Sex is an important part of life. It is unreasonable to expect people to abstain from sex if they don't want to get pregnant. Kids are going to want to fool around as they develop, and it's important that they have access to abortion in the event of an unplanned pregnancy.

By the way, you're not entitled to sex. Nobody owes you anything. Besides, there is far more to life than sex. :foidSoy:
yep i fucking hate normie doublethink so much

trump/vance should be distributing women amongst the incel community. i’ll vote for them for that
trump is eh and vance is funded by peter theil (jewish vampire)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back