Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's shocking how casually women will insult men they disagree with as having a "small dick" - when do you ever hear men shame women as having...

ItsACrazyWorld

ItsACrazyWorld

Recruit
★★★★★
...small boobs in an argument?

For example, a man could be making a point and so many women will claim he is just "jealous cuz you've got a micropenis" or whatever

When have you ever seen women making a completely unrelated point - NOT EVEN RELATED TO SEX - only for men to snidely reply "you're just jealous cuz you've got no boobs"?

And, obviously the body-shaming, the ridiculous expectations, the gender-shaming (i.e. the idea a man with an 8 inch dick is "more of a man" than someone with a 6 inch dick) and disgusting...but the thing that is equally annoying is the snideness, the absolute refusal to engage in a discussion, the immaturity of it

It's like, if you're having a discussion with someone, it seems assholes will reply:

at 3 years old: "ew, you smell look poop"

at 12 years old: "you're gay?"/"I fucked your mum"

as an adult: "fuck off loser, you've just got a small dick"

Like, I don't get the immaturity of it...

CAP, hoes dont even insinuate about my penis because its the last thing they wanna see

foids pick the insult they think is the most hurtful, there really isn't much more to it than foids being rotten people.

don't be a snowflake. if you take these insults to heart you're giving these foids what they want

I know this thread is a month old but there’s a reason roasties resort to saying men have small dicks or calling them Incels. Sex is the only measure of worth to them. They think that just because their goal in life is to fuck as many people as possible, that means everyone else must think the same way, so when they’re losing an argument, they insinuate that you’re sexually undesirable in an attempt to dehumanize you, as if sex is the end-all be-all of self worth.

Just call these vile whores loose stretched out pussy and watch them rage out since they know it’s true (in video game)

Just call these vile whores loose stretched out pussy and watch them rage out since they know it’s true (in video game)
HOLY FUCK YOU'RE BACK YES

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back