Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Its sad how people think female circumcision is horrible but male circumcision is ok

• Thread starter Deleted member 40612
  • Start date
Deleted member 40612

Deleted member 40612

Марие, Дево Чистая, Пресвятая Богородице
-
Seriously people get mad at niggers in Somalia for mutilating the foids' vaginas there but no one cares when jews circumcise men every single day in the west. One is a way bigger problem than the other. I'm not advocating for either one (b4 retards come in and say "foid circumcision is based bro!!", no tf it isn't because foids already can't orgasm from normie dick, why tf should we make it harder) so don't give me that either. However, I do think a cheating whore should have her clit circumcised by acid so she can't orgasm again and to feel pain on her most sensitive spot. Punish people related to the crime they did, like cutting off a thief's hand or a liar's tongue.

Also, people berate muzzies in Somalia for mutilating foid pussy because they're brown :feelskek:, if christcucks in the west were doing it no one would care. Its also foid worship which is one of the evils of the modern world. I remember there used to be a time when you were called "islamophobic" when you criticized brown people or niggers but now no one cares because of covid and ukraine virtue signaling. Feminism lasted longer than the islamophobic grift did for sure.

not comparable, dude

not comparable, dude
Absolutely comparable, dude. Both are mutilation, neither is natural, and male circumcision is worse because it was invented by (((kikes))). :feelsjuice:

The whole circumcision thing is what really opened my eyes to the nature of feminism. I'll admit to drinking the kool-aid that feminism was "the movement for gender equality", but the more that I pushed on the circumcision thing I came to the realization that it's "the movement for female empowerment", and that it was only the movement for gender equality in that they felt that they were correcting an inequality. That's why feminists don't give a fuck about male circumcision - it doesn't empower foids, so it's irrelevant to feminism.

I dont see the point in circumcision at all.

Circumcision is one of the most barbaric, immoral, unethical practises that is accepted in the modern world. I am so thankful to not be a cutfag. One of the good things about UK and Europe is that circumcision is very rare. Americans are fucked in the head for doing it as a matter of course. Literally j*w society. No wonder half of US GDP goes to Israel :feelskek:

not comparable, dude
Yes it is stop defending the mutilation of infant males you fucking cuckold.

"foid circumcision is based bro!!", no tf it isn't because foids already can't orgasm from normie dick, why tf should we make it harder
If we make it impossible for foids to cum then all the pressure for men in general is taken off in terms of sexual prowess.

Female orgasms don't matter anyway. Why would they? The sperm goes towards the egg, not the other way around.

i dont care about this shit, retard.
You care enough to whiteknight for roastie foids. If you didn't care you wouldn't have posted in this thread. In reality you are exposed as being a whiteknight cuck who is against mutilating foids but for mutilating boys. Watcha doin', Rabbi

(also nice making your post history private, what are you hiding dude :feelskek:)

You care enough to whiteknight for roastie foids. If you didn't care you wouldn't have posted in this thread. In reality you are exposed as being a whiteknight cuck who is against mutilating foids but for mutilating boys. Watcha doin', Rabbi

(also nice making your post history private, what are you hiding dude :feelskek:)
Im not whiteknighting retard. I just said its not comparable for many reasons.

(so what cocksucker?)

not comparable, dude
False when we are talking about FGM I and II.

''The group of 137 women, affected by different types of FGM/C, reported orgasm in almost 86%.''

''Satisfaction, with mean scores higher in the group of mutilated women.''

Meissner's Corpuscles

''Circumcision removes the most important sensory component of the foreskin – thousands of coiled fine-touch receptors called Meissner's corpuscles. Also lost are branches of the dorsal nerve, and between 10,000 and 20,000 specialized erotogenic nerve endings of several types.''

(so what cocksucker?)
Mutilating male genitals vs mutilating female genitals ahhh yes so different not comparable at all.

Here in the US, the normtards do it because "everyone else is doing it, it's normal," and the Christcucks do it because "muh it'll prevent my child from the heathen sin of masturbation, derp". :feelsseriously:

Mutilating male genitals vs mutilating female genitals ahhh yes so different not comparable at all.
@BlackPilledNeet is clearly a (((tribesman))). :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Here in the US, the normtards do it because "everyone else is doing it, it's normal," and the Christcucks do it because "muh it'll prevent my child from the heathen sin of masturbation, derp". :feelsseriously:
The only sorta-decent argument i can make for circumcision is it lets men last longer in bed, but this is only good for chad so that he can keep his high value stacies around

''The group of 137 women, affected by different types of FGM/C, reported orgasm in almost 86%.''

Meissner's Corpuscles

''Circumcision removes the most important sensory component of the foreskin – thousands of coiled fine-touch receptors called Meissner's corpuscles. Also lost are branches of the dorsal nerve, and between 10,000 and 20,000 specialized erotogenic nerve endings of several types.''
So circumcised women can still orgasm or did they orgasm from the circumcision, im dumbcel :feelstastyman:

So circumcised women can still orgasm or did they orgasm from the circumcision, im dumbcel :feelstastyman:
They can still orgasm ofc, but you are probably being sarcastic

OP is clearly a (((tribesman))). :feelsjuice:
Nah OP is fine is the retard with the frog pfp defending male mutilation that is wrong because he seems to think that two cases of genital mutilation are somehow completely different.

The only sorta-decent argument i can make for circumcision is it lets men last longer in bed, but this is only good for chad so that he can keep his high value stacies around
Fuck, wrong person. I thought you were OP. My bad.

Nah OP is fine is the retard with the frog pfp defending male mutilation that is wrong because he seems to think that two cases of genital mutilation are somehow completely different.
That was my mistake, I thought OP was the frog retard. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

double standards. it makes me sick. circumcision legitimately makes my blood boil. i got mine taken away as a baby. now i can't feel shit and i have scars. what makes these assholes think they can take this away from me? i'm not even religious. it's an injustice. ERfuel tbh

double standards. it makes me sick. circumcision legitimately makes my blood boil. i got mine taken away as a baby. now i can't feel shit and i have scars. what makes these assholes think they can take this away from me? i'm not even religious. it's an injustice. ERfuel tbh
A lot of times they take too much foreskin and leave the kid unable to feel sexual pleasure at all

(b4 retards come in and say "foid circumcision is based bro!!", no tf it isn't because foids already can't orgasm from normie dick, why tf should we make it harder)
whats wrong? seems like a positive to me

whats wrong? seems like a positive to me
Women cheat because we can't make them orgasm, why would we make it even harder for them to have an orgasm :feelswhat:

The whole circumcision thing is what really opened my eyes to the nature of feminism. I'll admit to drinking the kool-aid that feminism was "the movement for gender equality", but the more that I pushed on the circumcision thing I came to the realization that it's "the movement for female empowerment", and that it was only the movement for gender equality in that they felt that they were correcting an inequality. That's why feminists don't give a fuck about male circumcision - it doesn't empower foids, so it's irrelevant to feminism.
They will often claim that they do care about men's rights as well but of course it never actually results in them taking any action to help fight against these problems. Just look at how many feminist organizations actually try to help overturn the sexist and ridiculous laws regarding child support, divorce, and alimony? Little to none, in fact most feminist organizations actively fight AGAINST rewriting those laws because they feel like the mothers and wives are entitled to that financial support, no matter how lopsided and sexist they are in reality.

Like just yesterday I saw a reddit thread about how some dude found out from his terminally ill wife that she had cheated on him for 6 months, and so the twin daughters that were conceived around the time that the affair had happened were likely not even actually his own. And of course the females in that thread all said how bad they felt for him, but still demanded that he raise the kids even if it's damaging to him mentally and they're not even his. And of course none of these virtue signaling assholes will actually try to help make DNA testing at birth mandatory in order to help ensure that shit like this no longer happens. And of course they wouldn't, because they lack empathy for heterosexual men and the problems that we face, and thus they feel that the mothers potentially feeling insulted by even the mere suggestion of a paternity test matters more than the potential fathers' financial security and feelings do because they're always biased towards their own genders as women. None of them would ever be able to realize how crushing it would be to find out the kids that you were thought were yours were actually the result of your wife fucking another man because they know that they would never have to face that fear or situation thanks to the nature of biology. Women love to talk a big game about how men should be vulnerable and express their feelings, but if those feelings ever inconvenient a woman in any way, even if it's something as minor as "hurting" their feelings by asking for a paternity test, then God forbid men have this valid concern or express them or else they're be labeled as insecure/assholes even though all they want is to ensure that they're not being legally cucked into emotionally and financially supporting Chad's kids for 18+ years. Because guess what? Even if you find out that you were lied to the whole time and you're not actually the dad, in the eyes of the law you're still legally liable for financially supporting those kiddos until they're 18 because your name was on the birth certificate as their father at the time of their births. Ridiculously unfair as this may be, the courts don't care because it's men that are the ones getting fucked over here, not women, so of course they don't give two shits

Last edited:
They would cheat anyway tbh
Depends on how much u can make her orgasm. Hit her a and p spot (erogenous zones on the clit that are super hard to hit) and she basically has attraction to you for life.

I have memories of my circumcision.

Male circumcision is horrible. I'm lucky I'm not circumcised.

The comparison between female circumcision and male circumcision is the best example of female privilege.

Male circumcision is horrible. I'm lucky I'm not circumcised.

The comparison between female circumcision and male circumcision is the best example of female privilege.
Are you in moscow?

women should not have the right to make decisions :yes:

Seriously people get mad at niggers in Somalia for mutilating the foids' vaginas there but no one cares when jews circumcise men every single day in the west. One is a way bigger problem than the other. I'm not advocating for either one (b4 retards come in and say "foid circumcision is based bro!!", no tf it isn't because foids already can't orgasm from normie dick, why tf should we make it harder) so don't give me that either. However, I do think a cheating whore should have her clit circumcised by acid so she can't orgasm again and to feel pain on her most sensitive spot. Punish people related to the crime they did, like cutting off a thief's hand or a liar's tongue.

Also, people berate muzzies in Somalia for mutilating foid pussy because they're brown :feelskek:, if christcucks in the west were doing it no one would care. Its also foid worship which is one of the evils of the modern world. I remember there used to be a time when you were called "islamophobic" when you criticized brown people or niggers but now no one cares because of covid and ukraine virtue signaling. Feminism lasted longer than the islamophobic grift did for sure.
Indeed it is — my dick is forever mutilated now and will never work as well or feel as pleasurable as it should because my dumb fuck parents cut my dick. Fools.

The fact that this practice isn’t illegal is deeply disturbing.

Yet everyone has this visceral reaction to female circumcision! Fuck people, nobody cares about men — you take a male problem and suddenly it’s women’s problem oh THEN people care.

There is no valid point, it only harms men except in rare cases where docs deem in medically necessary, but that’s very rare.

Circumcision is one of the most barbaric, immoral, unethical practises that is accepted in the modern world. I am so thankful to not be a cutfag. One of the good things about UK and Europe is that circumcision is very rare. Americans are fucked in the head for doing it as a matter of course. Literally j*w society. No wonder half of US GDP goes to Israel :feelskek:

Yes it is stop defending the mutilation of infant males you fucking cuckold.
I envy you — my parents are religious nut jobs so they cut my dick and now it will never work as well as it should. I feel rage about this but there’s nothing I can do.

Meissner's Corpuscles

This makes me want to rope — fuck my barbarian fool parents.

SillyPerfect

why haven't mods banned you

GayCry

genital mutilation was invented by homosexual men to create fake reasons to touch little boy penis

the kind of "equality" they always wanted is where they rule over men

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back