Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's Sad How Difficult It's To Make Friends

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
You either have a proper childhood, adolescence and early adulthood which helps build connections that last well into adulthood or you end up doomed with no connections, which leads to reduced opportunities to get women, a decent job and socialize in general. The only exception might be for chads who others seem to really appreciate and desire, and even then the friendless chad has much less appeal than some connected upper tier normie.

It's also brutal for people who can't attend school. I always refused to go to college but it's a great spot to create connections.

Once you’ve failed at these things it is practically impossible to come back from them. You are just doomed.

You aren't entitled to friends sweaty, accept that you're going to rot and die alone :soy:

Once you’ve failed at these things it is practically impossible to come back from them. You are just doomed.
Aslo gm bro hope your sleep was good

You aren't entitled to friends sweaty, accept that you're going to rot and die alone :soy:

Aslo gm bro hope your sleep was good
Good morning bro. It was a good sleep tbh.

i'm not friend material tbh

I don't really care anymore.

It's also brutal for people who can't attend school. I always refused to go to college but it's a great spot to create connections.
nah if ur already a recluse then its over. you wont make friends in uni.

I think it's impossible to socialize after elementary school if you're out of the loop
I remember going to my first uni class, hoping to meet people, only to find normies sitting in their 3-5 people groups talking like they've been friends for a decade, because they share common subjects: whatever Netflix show is popular atm, their common relatable normie experiences etc.

Most of them always gone

imagine making friends in a social media age where people live in their own worlds in their discord servers. You're a stranger to them.
@The Abyss