Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It’s ridiculous how short I look

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
Yesterday I stood in front of a mirror without any shoes and that’s when I realized how short I am. I’m 5’5’’. And I look like a fucking dwarf. No wonder why I can’t get any girls. I wish I could’ve been ATLEAST 5’7’’. But my dream height is 5’8’’. To think that I could’ve been 5’7’’ if I didn’t starve myself during middle school. Only solution is leg lengthening surgery. :feelsbadman:

@Med Amine @Mecoja @Luzifer @I respect women @AsiaCel @Pancakecel

Brutal lol when ur dream height is literally 5’8

Why is everyone here so short? I thought I was a manlet but I’m literally talking to the rare 2%

Brutal lol when ur dream height is literally 5’8

Why is everyone here so short? I thought I was a manlet but I’m literally talking to the rare 2%
Cuz you're a larping fakecel fag

At least you are over 5ft

I'm only 5'3 and I have short legs and big head I look like a dwarf. Same I would give anything to be 5'7-5'8.
7ft but i am mentally retarded
:feelshaha:

Just wear shoes and you will be 5'7.

I'm 5'8. I've seen two men shorter than me in this year, discounting old men.

If you live in North/East Europe, 180cm/5'11 is the bare minimum, unless you have a good face.

I'm 5'8. I've seen two men shorter than me in this year, discounting old men.

If you live in North/East Europe, 180cm/5'11 is the bare minimum, unless you have a good face.
Ye at a meagre 178 cm I still see woman here in nordicuckland that are about my height or a dash smaller, the only men smaller then me are arabs, niggers and chink immigrants but no caucasians

If you magically turn out 5 8 you will see that girls still treat you as subhuman, you will be happy for a month then back to roping :feelsrope:

My dream height is 6'4

I'm 5'7 and my existence is a comedy

I dont like going Outside since i dont want to be Mogged by Tall Men Short Incels live in Hell