Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Its ridiculous how clueless the entire population is about everything

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
Just had a look at the reddit front page. 90% of threads are just soy overdose tbh

Just imagine being such a cuck that you let a random woman steal your child and are too much of a pussy to do anything about it despite knowing exactly where she is

Couldn't be me even when I was bluepilled

Women are never at fault in NPC world.

Men are truly becoming soyboys. His daughter was literally stolen from him and the first thing he does is types 600 words to reddit.

By the way, why is he referring to his ex wife as "this woman"?

Homie, you married the bitch, she is the mother of your child, and your ex-wife. Stop trying to rewrite history and your bad mistakes by calling her, "this woman"

WifesDaughter
Men are truly becoming soyboys. His daughter was literally stolen from him and the first thing he does is types 600 words to reddit.

I cope with common sense telling me these reddit threads are all LARPing, but I know many of them are not.

I feel like I live on a foreign planet.

By the way, why is he referring to his ex wife as "this woman"?

Homie, you married the bitch, she is the mother of your child, and your ex-wife. Stop trying to rewrite history and your bad mistakes by calling her, "this woman"

This man is a result of jewish propaganda and big daddy omnipotent government

This man is a result of jewish propaganda and big daddy omnipotent government
Its a shame his daughter is going to end up being a used up cum dumpster just like her mother. Being raised by a ball-less little butt-much soy father, a whore mother, and a cucked pothead stepdad.

Why would anyone get married in 2018, 50% chance your wife is gonna cheat then divorce rape you.
I honestly don't know how any male willingly gets married today. Even a lot of normalfags understand this.

Meanwhile, sit back and enjoy society's demise.

say g00dbye to ur kid b0y0 wymen are in control of the world

Women can get away with kidnapping kids, they could kill that kid and still get away with it, welcome to 2018.

80%* 20% of men are chad and wont get cheated on

i miss ur series :feelsrope:

Even chads get cheated on nowadays when the girl meets a bigger chad. Or sometimes she just gets bored and wants to try a different cock. Even my ubermensch nazi chad uncle got cheated on by his wife

Even chads get cheated on nowadays when the girl meets a bigger chad. Or sometimes she just gets bored and wants to try a different cock. Even my ubermensch nazi chad uncle got cheated on by his wife
Jfl not even aryan chads are safe

Why would anyone get married in 2018, 50% chance your wife is gonna cheat then divorce rape you.

Normies actually believe in the lies they see in movies, the fairytale love stories.

The legal system is very weird because of how it mediates us. As a man, in that kind of situation I'd immediately want to break into the womans house, take the child back, fight the woman if I need to, kill her, whatever.. but at the same time you know that the legal system would consider you a "criminal", even though you're just protecting your kin. IDK what I'd end up doing.

I'd probably not do what that plebbit cuck did (puss out and ask the internet for help), at least. I'd be much more assertive/aggressive about it.

hate that fucking subreddit. worst of reddit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back