Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's really saddening to hear all incel IRL stories

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
On the surface, incels can seem to appear as pretty radical group of people, ngl. That's what I thought when I first saw incels on incel / reddit back then.

But after talking with many fellow incels here and hearing out their brutal IRL stories, including harassment, confinement, family problems, bullying, no money, substance abuse, loneliness - I am not gonna lie, it breaks my heart. No one deserves to experience such brutality. Stay strong my friends :cryfeels:

Sorry frens, I get emotional when I am drunk

Idk how people stand rejections tbh.

It breaks my heart too, but I have some ugly experiences myself, and hearing them makes me feel less lonely.

Society creates monsters.

Yes we have suffered a lot

Bluepilled lurkers here assume we're lying or drastically twisting facts since taking our word at face value would shit all over their worldviews. Although it would be foolhardy to assume we're completely reliable and objective narrators of our own stories (nobody is), it's also foolhardy to warp them under the guise of "reading between the lines" with no other basis than stereotypes and wild assumptions. There's also a tendency among bluepillers to gloss over entire sentences and paragraphs just to give themselves more blank space to fill with assumptions and stereotypes.

It's because normies all stupidly believe in the just world fallacy and our stories challenges that retarded shits validity.

If you walked a mile in my shoes...

You would chop off your legs to prevent my life from infecting yours.

None of us started this way.
The society made us monsters and saya it's our fault