Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's probably pretty dangerous to be a white person with Tourette's syndrome around niggers

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
"Nigger" has to be the ultimate curse word to say out loud when black people are present. I'm pretty sure some Tourette's people have needed to be relocated to spare them the danger of enraging some ape to beat them up.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/uya7hg/old_guy_said_the_hard_n_word_and_got_himself/

two minutes of provocation, and it was only when he said "nigger" when the jogger flew off the handle (video has nothing to do with Tourette's but demonstrates the effect of "nigger")

Last edited:
That is actually intriguing indeed.

"Nigger" has to be the ultimate curse word to say out loud when black people are present. I'm pretty sure some Tourette's people have needed to be relocated to spare them the danger of enraging some ape to beat them up.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/uya7hg/old_guy_said_the_hard_n_word_and_got_himself/

two minutes of provocation, and it was only when he said "nigger" when the jogger flew off the handle (video has nothing to do with Tourette's but demonstrates the effect of "nigger")

Lol that old marine deserved it.
That black guy should have just finish him off.
Fucking western european pests infected by jews.

you have no idea how worried i am about accidentally screaming "NIGGER" at work

Boy, it don't take much for them to flip from 0 to 10, do it? Almost like they got no civility, inhibition, nor self-control. :feelsjuice:

Almost wish "female" had the same effect on females. :feelsjuice:

It's always dangerous around a nigger, they aren't human

Nigga People so fragile

He’s a racist cunt

Nigga People so fragile

That's why they're the weakest race and no toilet wants them. Even Black supremacist sheboons always mate with White men.

In my country it's perfectly normal to say "nigger", the few people who are offended by it get laughed out of the room. :feelskek:

why is he moaning like he just got fucked

964349908.0.l.jpg

Boy, it don't take much for them to flip from 0 to 10, do it? Almost like they got no civility, inhibition, nor self-control. :feelsjuice:

Nigger is the reverse-safe word. It gives them clearance to grit teeth and go full junglebook.

dude wtf are you on about?he stood there for who knows how many minutes being insulted,and then you are surprised that something pulled the camels back?are you deluded enough to think if it was a white guy,that he would act as some sort of peaceful hippie who does nothing and spends all day talking about the "peace".

dude wtf are you on about?he stood there for who knows how many minutes being insulted,and then you are surprised that something pulled the camels back?are you deluded enough to think if it was a white guy,that he would act as some sort of peaceful hippie who does nothing and spends all day talking about the "peace".
And yet, there's plenty of videos of them flipping the switch after zero seconds. It's not the point, dude. Not only that, any civilized person that stands around being insulted for that long isn't suddenly going to turn violent because of one word being spoken.

That's the whole point. That's something an animal would do.

And yet, there's plenty of videos of them flipping the switch after zero seconds. It's not the point, dude. Not only that, any civilized person that stands around being insulted for that long isn't suddenly going to turn violent because of one word being spoken.

That's the whole point. That's something an animal would do.
guess i am even worse then an animal,since i have beaten people up 10 minutes after the provocation.i am not saying that black communities in america don't have an issue with violence(they do and any black can tell you that),but to randomly insult a random black guy after he did something that anyone would do is fucking stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back