Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's pretty impossible to live a happy life if you missed the joy during teen/college years

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
Let me elab a bit on this.
If you had a normal life during school,lets say good at sports had some interraction with girls and lived every moment its pretty sure that this will lead you to leave the 4-5 crazy fun years of college.while finishing all of this,at around 25 you will have many experiences in life you had 'fun' and you have lived life to a great extend.so after that, EVEN IF YOUR LIFE TAKES THE DOWNFALL,you will have so many memories behind you.
Assuming any of us finds a good job and makes a lot of money,has a good place to live and all the blah blah copes we have, WE WONT BE ABLE TO BE HAPPY,because during THE PRIME OF OUR LIVES WE DIDNT EXPERIENCE SHIT!!
WHAT YOU MISSED WILL ALWAYS HAUNT YOU
PLEASE SOMEONE CHANGE MY MIND ON THAT,BECAUSE ITS THE ULTIMATE BLACKPILL FOR ME

At this point we incels know that our purpose is not meant for pro-creation. We're supposed to be enslaved as eunuchs doing everything at the will of stacey. But morality and ethics have kept us somewhat "spared". In ancient china for example. "weaker siblings". Would have their dicks cut off at the spot. and in rome ugly/deformed people were put to slavery. I think what we as incels need to do is figure out our own enjoyment and purposes. We're not supposed to live the life of some chad. So we're not exactly "missing" something. A car for instance, doesn't fly. So there is no reason why the car would be expected to have wings.

At this point we incels know that our purpose is not meant for pro-creation. We're supposed to be enslaved as eunuchs doing everything at the will of stacey. But morality and ethics have kept us somewhat "spared". In ancient china for example. "weaker siblings". Would have their dicks cut off at the spot. and in rome ugly/deformed people were put to slavery. I think what we as incels need to do is figure out our own enjoyment and purposes. We're not supposed to live the life of some chad. So we're not exactly "missing" something. A car for instance, doesn't fly. So there is no reason why the car would be expected to have wings.
I deny to believe it was pre destined for at least 90% of us

I deny to believe it was pre destined for at least 90% of us
well evolution is a blind watch maker. But logically in order to be adaptive and fast, in comparison to asexual reproduction. The thing that makes sexual reproduction special is the almost "brute force" diversity you get from it. It's sole difference is throwing out everything that doesn't work/have use from it's diversity. So I would argue that mechanically. it was somewhat "planned out".

Let me elab a bit on this.
If you had a normal life during school,lets say good at sports had some interraction with girls and lived every moment its pretty sure that this will lead you to leave the 4-5 crazy fun years of college.while finishing all of this,at around 25 you will have many experiences in life you had 'fun' and you have lived life to a great extend.so after that, EVEN IF YOUR LIFE TAKES THE DOWNFALL,you will have so many memories behind you.
Assuming any of us finds a good job and makes a lot of money,has a good place to live and all the blah blah copes we have, WE WONT BE ABLE TO BE HAPPY,because during THE PRIME OF OUR LIVES WE DIDNT EXPERIENCE SHIT!!
Change your mind? OP, please, you are 100% right. Now if you'll excuse me, I need some time to fight my usual suicidal thoughts after this thread. 30 years... lol. I am atrocity.

Change your mind? OP, please, you are 100% right. Now if you'll excuse me, I need some time to fight my usual suicidal thoughts after this thread. 30 years... lol. I am atrocity.
One good cope is the beta uprising if it ever happens

One good cope is the beta uprising if it ever happens
It will never happen. It is religion tier belief originated from wacky 4chan memes.

We need to get on the trajectory of enslaving whores and getting rid of cucks and chads.

Legit tbh.

The mental and emotional scarring from being isolated during your developmental and prime years can never be recovered.

It's over buddy boyo.

We need to get on the trajectory of enslaving whores and getting rid of cucks and chads.
tbh I think this is where we are headed. "nerds'/ the dirt of society are the people who generally help move it the most. the slaves built the pyramids, the parthenon. etc. The easier it is to study science/engineering/tech from your home the more likely it is some incel will create/ do something. For example that one german shooter (not the best example for kill count). custom made his own guns from his home. You could start seeing some crazy ER with some automatic weapons/ chemical bombs etc.

The easier it is to study science/engineering/tech from your home the more likely it is some incel will create/ do something. For example that one german shooter (not the best example for kill count). custom made his own guns from his home. You could start seeing some crazy ER with some automatic weapons/ chemical bombs etc.
Lonely men have high quantities of two things: lots of free time, and wanting revenge on society. With that mix what do normtards think is going to happen? The more men stop being bluepilled the faster we'll start to see change, and they'll be forced to meet our demands.

It is the wall of text of recursive rhetoric. There is no real argument. The man has real point only like in 1/4 of his threads.
There's no real argument for thinking the bluepill will take over in the next 10 years.

Lonely men have high quantities of two things: lots of free time, and wanting revenge on society. With that mix what do normtards think is going to happen? The more men stop being bluepilled the faster we'll start to see change, and they'll be forced to meet our demands.
Exactly! while uglier men have on average lower iqs. They usually spend their time at home. Searching up shit that the fat of society doesn't even dabble in. While chad is on his iphone swiping on tinder. Some incel is on a forum or doing his niche. He will bump into interesting shit from time to time exposing him to endless possibilities. it would be slow, but it looks like that's where we're headed

They usually spend their time at home. Searching up shit that the fat of society doesn't even dabble in. While chad is on his iphone swiping on tinder. Some incel is on a forum or doing his niche. He will bump into interesting shit from time to time exposing him to endless possibilities. it would be slow, but it looks like that's where we're headed
I've learned so many interesting things by spending time at home alone. My old normie friends will never come across the things I know about.

I can't argue against you, because it's true.

PLEASE SOMEONE CHANGE MY MIND ON THAT
wish i could but cannot, i just wanna hop in VR and re-live all the experiences that i was denied in my adolescence, did i mention i had another dream i was in high school 2 days ago, it always will haunt me

Legit tbh.

The mental and emotional scarring from being isolated during your developmental and prime years can never be recovered.

It's over buddy boyo.

If you had a normal life during school,lets say good at sports had some interraction with girls
Plenty of normies had a "normal" life (it's in the name) and interacted with girls. Their lives really aren't that good.

And it's not normal to be good at something. Being better than normal is what makes someone good. When you're describing the top athletes, you're talking a life well above normal.

and lived every moment its pretty sure that this will lead you to leave the 4-5 crazy fun years of college.
When you're not good looking, living every moment means nothing. Chasing after girls disgusted by you is humiliating or soul-deadening. Seems like you're thinking about fratboy life of Chadlite. Or college for foids.

But yeah, life just gets worse from there. So if you lived a bad life to that point, the rest is gonna be rough

Plenty of normies had a "normal" life (it's in the name) and interacted with girls. Their lives really aren't that good.

And it's not normal to be good at something. Being better than normal is what makes someone good. When you're describing the top athletes, you're talking a life well above normal.

When you're not good looking, living every moment means nothing. Chasing after girls disgusted by you is humiliating or soul-deadening. Seems like you're thinking about fratboy life of Chadlite. Or college for foids.

But yeah, life just gets worse from there. So if you lived a bad life to that point, the rest is gonna be rough
Yes i mighr actually describe the chadlite+stereotype cause at the end of the day who wouldnt want to be one
Dont worry though even normies get their fair share,only incels are fuckd

It is the wall of text of recursive rhetoric. There is no real argument. The man has real point only like in 1/4 of his threads.

1. Read it yourself, asking if its a "wall of recursive rhetoric" shows your bias from the start

2. Its ironic to say someone has no argument when your argument against them is a single line, the very response you just gave is not an argument

3. You are just being disingenuous and pretending as if any argument could change your mind, anybody who describes an argument as a "wall of text" 9/10 has already just admitted that they aren't arguing with an open mind and doesn't intend to be convinced anyways, because if a long detailed argument won't convince you, do you really expect that a single line would

Like someone is just going to say "abracadabra" or something else short and it will just dawn upon you - "oh yes, I see now, this short paragraph has revealed to me what a detailed well thought out long argument couldn't"

Like come on dude, guys like you need to stop being dishonest and pretending like you intend on having your mind changed, nothing would change your mind, because you're not attached to the truth, you are attached to thinking you're right

1. Read it yourself, asking if its a "wall of recursive rhetoric" shows your bias from the start

2. Its ironic to say someone has no argument when your argument against them is a single line, the very response you just gave is not an argument

3. You are just being disingenuous and pretending as if any argument could change your mind, anybody who describes an argument as a "wall of text" 9/10 has already just admitted that they aren't arguing with an open mind and doesn't intend to be convinced anyways, because if a long detailed argument won't convince you, do you really expect that a single line would

Like someone is just going to say "abracadabra" or something else short and it will just dawn upon you - "oh yes, I see now, this short paragraph has revealed to me what a detailed well thought out long argument couldn't"

Like come on dude, guys like you need to stop being dishonest and pretending like you intend on having your mind changed, nothing would change your mind, because you're not attached to the truth, you are attached to thinking you're right
The thing is I have not even tried to argue or explain particular point of view. It was just the sum of my expression. However, here we, splitting hairs... which are not even there.

I will take you seriously the day you learn to write your thoughts in a meaningful manner.

The agepill destroyed me.

Perhaps if you find a woman to betabuxx you will feel better, you won't care because from then on you have someone (plus children perhaps). This depends on the woman being pleasant and not some dead bedroom cold bitch.

I am in college rn, high school was better than this ngl. This place feeds you with pure suifuel

i remember everyone going to the prom while i stayed at home and played vidyas

Please stop mentioning this, I am barely staying alive as is.

I am in college rn, high school was better than this ngl. This place feeds you with pure suifuel
Is it good or shitty uni? If It is shitty sorry bro you're fucked even after graduating.

Is it good or shitty uni? If It is shitty sorry bro you're fucked even after graduating.
It is one of the best in my country,odtü. I am going to wageslave till I will die.

Holyshit that's good. IQmogs me.
JFL. This is where the blackpill hits. My department is in educational faculty, I will be a Cucked teacher for the rest of my life assuming I won't rope :feelskek::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I will take you seriously the day you learn to write your thoughts in a meaningful manner.

Again, more disingenuous BS, you don't have any specific criteria for "meaningful", if anyone ever met those criteria, you'd simply just move the goal posts and say that something else is missing and you can't be convinced without that, you like to latch onto vague bs descriptions like "meaningful" because that way nobody can ever meet the criteria and you can just say it isn't "there yet"

You yourself can't even properly describe what it would take to convince you, and that's because you don't want to be convinced, stop pretending as if any argumentation would work on you

WE WONT BE ABLE TO BE HAPPY,because during THE PRIME OF OUR LIVES WE DIDNT EXPERIENCE SHIT!!
Fuck man, LET ME FUCKING COPE IN PEACE :feelsmusic::feelsmusic:
If your schooldays are over, the blackpill truly sets in. It goes from a bleak outlook on life to an actual living nightmare that you never wake up from.

I don't even care about happiness anymore I just want to know what it feels like to get a blow job and to slap a big fat ass

And that's for the ones that at least aren't traumatized

I've learned so many interesting things by spending time at home alone. My old normie friends will never come across the things I know about.
#metoo! Unfortunately, it doesn't help improve my life shituation very much. The worst part is knowing cool stuff but not being able to share it irl.

Disagree and that only makes sense in the modern typical life progression.

If I could marry a 10 year old she would still be 20 after 10 years. Someone else could party it up for 5 years during their 20s then get nothing during the next 5 years. Who would be more suicidal?

High IQ
I have yet to meet anyone that lacked joyful teen/college years yet has a joyful adult life.

The worst part is knowing cool stuff but not being able to share it irl.
That can be good because in the meantime you can keep learning and perfecting your knowledge. Then when you're an expert more people who are open to listening to you will come by.

Blackpilled truth. My life was shit then and now is meh despite having good $$$ and free time. I got anhedonia from the suffering of the past and it haunts me till the occultend

Damn, you're right. But I'd rather have 30 good years than only 10. So those years wasted in high school and college won't matter
compared to the rest of your life. I don't believe the rest of my life will go any better though.

That can be good because in the meantime you can keep learning and perfecting your knowledge. Then when you're an expert more people who are open to listening to you will come by.
  1. Sure.
  2. Ok.
  3. I wish that was true.
  4. Unfortunately, anyone with a phone can become a superficial expert on anything...
  5. Still, it's a nice and cozy cope.

WE WONT BE ABLE TO BE HAPPY,because during THE PRIME OF OUR LIVES WE DIDNT EXPERIENCE SHIT!!
I've wasted my teen years. Now i'll be 20 in January and probably waste my 20s too :incel:

I think the whole teen years thing is a bit overrated, but the idea that you'll be alone without any genuine contact with a female for the rest of your life is enough to ruin it.