Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's over

• Thread starter Deleted member 21230
  • Start date
Deleted member 21230

Deleted member 21230

Theorizer
-
My only feeble hope for this life has gone. Normies weren't happy with taking everything from me, now they had to take away the blackpill too. I'm doomed to an existence of suffering and despair

I don't know if I can go on anymore bois :fuk:

truth d be the incel forum d be quite, much quiter, mostly rambling with yourself such is the existence of a truecel, who are those motherfucking fakecels that cant stfu?
by definition unpopular and uninteresting
thats a truecel

I get a mini stroke every time someone mentions a mentalceldom. If i who had been bullied and abused both at home and in school, my entire life in extreme poverty and i have probably 3 or 5 mental diseases, i only leave my house every 3 months for the last 15 years and i mustered up enough courage to approach 5 times, no excuses for them.

i live fairly away from the nearest house and much farther away from the nearest city, alone if my parents don't come to visit, i have online school and haven't left my house in basically a year - only way i socialize is through this fakecel infested forum jfl

true chad slayer lifestyle

truth d be the incel forum d be quite, much quiter, mostly rambling with yourself such is the existence of a truecel, who are those motherfucking fakecels that cant stfu?
by definition unpopular and uninteresting
thats a truecel
giga high iq post @highinhibition :feelsaww:

idk, normies are banned as soon as they prove to be normies as long as the rules stay that way it's still a good site

I realized that it was over for me when I was talking with a girl in my class for a couple days and my friend told me that she told him that she only talks to me so that I dont hurt her in case I go ER.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back