Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW (ITS OVER)this is my disgusting low T truecel curry body taken after 5 years of ldar (literally laying in bed 24/7) taken from my shitty desktop cam

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
I have no muscle on my body whatsoever,none.Even my legs and spinal muscles have deteriorated to the point I find it stressful and painful walking or standing upright.Now the time has come for me to wage slave, otherwise im gonna become homeless after parents threatened to disown me but my body just cant take the pressure of living like normscum.I wish I could NEET forever but my family is of course ,below middle class and ive been leeching off of them forever.The rope is calling me,i don't think I can hold on like this for much longer. My depression is hitting me full force now and I've stopped feeling human along time ago .I hope in the next life I'm able to reincarnate as a chad.
WIN 20190119 15 02 42 Pro

Last edited:
If reincarnation is real then i bet its determined on the actions and choices u made in ur past life

Holy shit dude. You're like 60%+ body fat. Get working on that. Try some St. John's Wort for the depression. Keeps me alive. And exercise + intermittent fasting to fix your broken body.

I have no muscle on my body whatsoever,none.Even my legs and spinal muscles have deteriorated to the point I find it stressful and painful walking or standing upright.Now the time has come for me to wage slave, otherwise im gonna become homeless after parents threatened to disown me but my body just cant take the pressure of living like normscum.I wish I could NEET forever but my family is of course ,below middle class and ive been leeching off of them forever.The rope is calling me,i don't think I can hold on like this for much longer. My depression is hitting me full force now and I've stopped feeling human along time ago .I hope in the next life I'm able to reincarnate as a chad.View attachment 82544
Get a low effort job. Like McDonald's or something and use it to progress ever higher.

Gymcel now!!!!

inb4 lazycel faggots tell him to not

you brutally mog me

you have tits and female bones bruh

Negative T body.

TBH you could work off that fat with diet and exercise in less than a year. Then it’ll just be your face and height making you incel...

:feelswhat:

That doesn’t look healthy tbh. I think working out would do you some good.

Get a low effort job. Like McDonald's or something and use it to progress ever higher.
mcdonalds wouldn't even hire a subhuman like me,its actually a sought after job in my city,they increased the wage from $7.50 to $15 per hour in nyc,plus I see all these beckys and beaner chadlites working there

mcdonalds wouldn't even hire a subhuman like me,its actually a sought after job in my city,they increased the wage from $7.50 to $15 per hour in nyc,plus I see all these beckys and beaner chadlites working there
$15 :worryfeels::worryfeels: that's actually insane.

Damn bro

Im a fatty also and i was in a similar situation to you no long ago. Hope things work out for your curry ass

Holy shit dude. You're like 60%+ body fat. Get working on that. Try some St. John's Wort for the depression. Keeps me alive. And exercise + intermittent fasting to fix your broken body.
I tried working out before,im just too pathetic and weak willed to stay on a diet and consistently workout.I've tried a lot but my it feels like im fking predisposed to be low T and skinny fat because of shitty curry genes
Damn bro

Im a fatty also and i was in a similar situation to you no long ago. Hope things work out for your curry ass
thanks bro,i genuinely appreciate your kind words

Currycels are trucels

fucking disgusting. how do you let yourself get like that?

Timestamp/usernamestamp or its somebody elses

Giko

I am reminded of St. Lucas, who tried to alleviate his inceldom by pursuing a JB and a trap.

Holy fuck, you actually boobmog this manboobed guy --

6TAfmbH.jpg

Post your pic on twitter, saying you are "proud" and shit, and get famous like that other guy.

6TAfmbH.jpg

Post your pic on twitter, saying you are "proud" and shit, and get famous like that other guy.
klinefeltersyndromeassnigga

Normies will use this to say "This is why your an incel" :soy::soy:

OP hope things work out for you. would recommend just some light cardio and a gym routine.

tbh you still have more muscle than me in your arms.

I think he still boobmogs me tho

6TAfmbH.jpg

I think he still boob mogs me tho,my man tits aren't that perky

I have no muscle on my body whatsoever,none.Even my legs and spinal muscles have deteriorated to the point I find it stressful and painful walking or standing upright.Now the time has come for me to wage slave, otherwise im gonna become homeless after parents threatened to disown me but my body just cant take the pressure of living like normscum.I wish I could NEET forever but my family is of course ,below middle class and ive been leeching off of them forever.The rope is calling me,i don't think I can hold on like this for much longer. My depression is hitting me full force now and I've stopped feeling human along time ago .I hope in the next life I'm able to reincarnate as a chad.View attachment 82544
1 word, thugmax

With that skin color its over, with that body its even more over

200.gif

If you dont mind entertain us with a side shot as well, I dont know, you might be worse off than me and Im auschwitz mode which is usually the worst body type you can have
WIN 20190119 15 57 47 Pro

my side profile isn't that bad in my opinon or maybe im coping

Last edited:
Over for hourglass currycels.

@truefaithneworder was gonna ask about your age

Honestly I would kill to have a dark complexion like that. I have literal ginger skin without the freckles. It is impossible for me to tan.

Palecels have it the worst.

@truefaithneworder was gonna ask about your age
im currently a 20 year old highschool dropoutcel with a GED as my only certification and have been living the life of an illustrious NEET since I was only 15

THICC
H
I
C
C

This level of LDAR is impressive. Full on muscular atrophy.

jesus christ dude

You could fix your body within 9 months or so with a combination of fasting/exercise... There is also a good chance that would really help you with the depression at the same time.

You could fix your body within 9 months or so with a combination of fasting/exercise... There is also a good chance that would really help you with the depression at the same time.
This. Do cardio OP and cut back to 1000 cals per day.

This. Do cardio OP and cut back to 1000 cals per day.
Amen for that... gotta say though, cardio is one of those things taht you'll hate for the first 2 or 3 weeks and then it starts feeling good.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back