Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It’s over. The crash after having a good gym day is fucking brutal I really want to fucking die

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
Having no one to tell the good news. No one who gives a fucking shit if I do well or not. I’m gonna die of loneliness I don’t even have to kill myself I’ll die from how lonely I am. I just hope it happens soon

60665.jpg

Any new PRs ?

Powershitting is low iq
I’m not a fucking powerlifter you fucking faggot. I do powerbuilding. It’s a mix of both I’m not a fat shit like you think I am

damn that's pretty good
probably puts you in the top 5-10% of gymgoers imo

yeah powerlifting makes no sense to me, lifting heavy numbers can't be worth looking like you don't even lift and are just obese
Yeah. Also I refuse to go bald so I don’t even use steroids that can make me bald. I also do hair loss shit. Plus I make an effort to look good and I am seeing progress. Anyway it’s all for fucking nothing anyway. I feel like I’m gonna die soon

You live in UK right? If ur even in Holland we can hang out :yes:

So you're fat like a powershitter and weak like a bodybuilder? Worst of both worlds imo
No, I’m strong like a power lifter but look like a bodybuilder, I can see my abs.
And What a faggot fucking nigger you are