Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [It's Over][Soy] Cut my hair short

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
★★★★★
Once in half a year almost. FUCK. Why did I even do that? I literally look like a soyboy with that face and bald spots on the forehead. Remember "the white incel" meme and that's basically me. The urge to jump out of the window has never been so strong. Good thing it's winter now and I can hoodmaxx and capmaxx while it's cold.

Last edited:
Once in half a year almost. FUCK. Why did I even do that? I literally look like a soyboy with that face and bald spots on the forehead. Remember "the white incel" meme and that's basically me. The urge to jump out of the window has never been so strong. Good thing it's winter now and I can hoodmaxx and capmaxx while it's still cold.
just dont leave the house or look in the mirror theory

haircut and leanmaxxing are giga cope with bad bones

Are you norwood and thining cel too? Then it's actually better to have short haircut then long hair with bald skin visible

That hapenned to me when I shaved a beard once. Never again.

Are you norwood and thining cel too? Then it's actually better to have short haircut then long hair with bald skin visible
It's not so bad yet, with long hair only other experienced balcels can tell that I'm balding. But my hairline is receded enough for anyone to see that I'm balding when hair is short.

Last edited:
I used to hate haircuts cause they always cut it too short, especially on the sides.

Then I started showing them a photo and it's ok now.

Tbh same. I hate getting haircuts.