Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Study Finds Short White Men Most Prone to Premature Hair Loss

Yeah although humans (men & women) tend to notice taller men
Water.

It sucks we missed out on the tall genes, considering we're both mostly Anglo-Celtic who carry them.

Water.

It sucks we missed out on the tall genes, considering we're both mostly Anglo-Celtic who carry them.
I mean 5 foot 10/9 is about average for Celtic men, average height for sweden is 5 foot 11, compared to other races we mog them

I mean 5 foot 10/9 is about average for Celtic men, average height for sweden is 5 foot 11, compared to other races we mog them
Well what I meant was it's the fact Anglos & Celts carry the genes to actually be taller than average on a more frequent rate, if that makes any sense.

For example, out of ten Anglo-Celt guys 2-3 might actually be tall, but for let's say Curries almost none of them or maybe 1 at most might be tall.

Also, that stat includes guys who aren't in Gen-Z, meaning the average has likely somewhat increased.

I bet a big part of why short white men lose their hair earlier is the chronic stress of getting mogged and deprived of love from women. I seriously think this is a big factor

This isn't anything new mind you. It is very well known that stress causes hair loss. You can easily observe the way useless drunks that are permanently out of work have loads of hair left into their 60s.

Yes genetics is also important, however the most crucial thing is stress. I know people who are bald at 20-something and because they are in a super grindset have lost all of their hair.

Manletism brings nothing but misERy. White + Bald and you are a heavy disadvantage since I saw you making a thread that white bald men are perceived as less attractive. But muh JBW.

Well this explains alot :feelsjuice:

Makes sense considering @Rabbi Schneerson name & avi coupled with his JBW shilling, despite data & other evidence suggesting he's wrong.
You’re a fan you tag me 5 times a day

Yeah, the ones completely bald at young ages are also usually turbomanlets. No justice in the world. But also it makes sense. Why would roasties reproduce with a balding tallfag when they can reproduce with a chad tallfag with a full head of hair? It follows that manlets are often more balding and generally uglier than their tallfag counterparts.

Angry Office GIF

we can't ever win. fuck this gay earth

Can manlets ever win?

Short men - considered to be those under 5ft 10"
Study is out of date, current manlet cut off is 6ft

Can manlets ever win?
no. we're doomed to an entire life of suffering. even if we ascended we would still feel like shit since soyciety would still hate us. it's over.

I bet a big part of why short white men lose their hair earlier is the chronic stress of getting mogged and deprived of love from women. I seriously think this is a big factor
That is a factor, but this did find certain genes which are heritable & thus pre-determine hair loss, is more significant.
Manletism brings nothing but misERy. White + Bald and you are a heavy disadvantage since I saw you making a thread that white bald men are perceived as less attractive. But muh JBW.
Yeah it showed compared to Black men, balding/bald White guys are perceived as less appealing.

Hair is life.
Can manlets ever win?
no. we're doomed to an entire life of suffering. even if we ascended we would still feel like shit since soyciety would still hate us. it's over.
We exist just to be tortured mentally, physically, and spiritually/emotionally

There's no winning in life as an autistic white manlet.
You’re a fan you tag me 5 times a day
Because this thread is a good dispute against JBW.

That is a factor, but this did find certain genes which are heritable & thus pre-determine hair loss, is more significant.
Yep. Definitely a huge genetic component too, but I'm sure the stress is a huge factor too.

I started balding at 19 while being a 5'7 quadroon alhowever. I'm on a combo of minox and dutasteride, if anyone cares.

Researchers from the University of Bonn in Deutschland found some interesting findings, according to these studies.

These studies constituted around "10,846 early-onset cases and 11,672 controls from eight independent cohorts." so it was a wide-array, and is thus very valid.

One thing worth pointing out here, is this finding:

Meaning that amongst White/European males, it is very common & prevalent.

Now, the study wished to simply make an analysis of what genetics factor into MPD, and here was what the overall consensus was:

Generally, it seems that a very strong correlation between that of genetics found to be common in White/European males, and early onset MPD.

This is another interesting take, it takes note as to how even amongst celebrishits, shorter white males still struggle with this heavily.

Whereas in contrast, shorter ethnics were able to maintain their hair without the need of products & treatment.

I do find it interesting that tallfag ones such as The Rock & Lebron James were suffering from hair loss as well, yet at that height it won't matter. :feelsjuice:

European-origin/White males seem to have the highest frequency, followed by Asiatic males who suffer from it much later & at a lesser extent.

Seemingly, Black/African-origin males were some of the least impacted by it.

Overall, a heavy correlation has been established between that of shorter White males & suffering from hair loss.

As I'm sure some of you guys know, I've suffered from norwooding from quite a young age: It's been an issue for me since HS, and I was mocked over it at various points.

Hair & height is life, literally. :blackpill:
It's funny how they mention that 5'9 is considered in the "short category". Even though statistically that's around average height in many countries and even above average in some countries. In fact in the USA 5'9 is THE average male height.

Brutal heightpill.

Well what I meant was it's the fact Anglos & Celts carry the genes to actually be taller than average on a more frequent rate, if that makes any sense.

For example, out of ten Anglo-Celt guys 2-3 might actually be tall, but for let's say Curries almost none of them or maybe 1 at most might be tall.

Also, that stat includes guys who aren't in Gen-Z, meaning the average has likely somewhat increased.
True. I feel that I got a shitty role of the dice since I'm Anglo-Celt and didn't get above 6 feet tall.