Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It’s over, nothing will change that.

Ü

übertard

Banned
-
I just don’t get it… The fact that there are billions of guys out there who have girlfriends who give them love and attention is so surreal to me that it almost seems like it’s all just a conspiracy theory. There are guys out there who not only are handsome enough for love, but on top of that are also able to not act like an Asperger’s stricken retard when talking to others. Basic knowledge, but the more you think about it the more brutal it gets. Some of you may have experienced that fleeting feeling of excitement and joy when a girl doesn’t treat you like a subhuman, even just for a minute; This is standard for anything above mid-tier normie. And this is only girls, what about guy friends? How does almost everyone on earth have a solid group of friends and not think twice about it, yet I just seem to withdraw some primal reaction of disgust from everyone I meet. We are nothing but anomalies, spillages from the mould of the human condition.

I have spent so many hours on sites just like this one, trying to decipher what is wrong with me, grinding my defective fucking brain trying to figure it out. It‘s all just cope. You know what? One chad can be vastly different from another and still be adored the same amount. Beauty probably IS imperfection, but we aren’t the right kind of imperfect. There is no set formula for what makes incels ‘incel’, we just have a bad combination of biological assets. And I hate to say it boyos, but personality matters.

Personality is also determined almost entirely by your genetics.

Your maximum potential ability to charm, persuade, and gain the trust of others is capped off by those microscopic strings within your cells. Gaining the affection of others, both romantic and platonic is a combination of both looks and personality. We might not have the looks, and we definitely can’t change our personality, because we are mentally ill degenerates. Heh, maybe if my brain told my eyes to look in the right place, or not to trip over my words, I might have a better chance at acceptance. Although it probably wouldn’t be enough to make up for my vile, naturally untrustworthy face.

Brocels, I have been trying so hard to hold down a group of friends. I can’t keep seeing the people I am honestly desperate to be accepted by be eager to see eachother, excluding me, and make plans without me behind my back. I can’t keep having rumours spread and nasty comments made about me, and called manipulative when I try to defend myself. I can’t keep getting left on seen over text by everyone, even those I consider friends. I can’t keep not being allowed to enjoy banter because I am too fucking brain dead to say something funny or acceptable. I can’t keep getting tormented by those who I wish to love. Even the few singular chads I know who are nice to me just tell me to ”Go gym, get massive” or “Just be funny, learn how to talk to girls”- even when I tell them about the dozens of times I’ve been blocked after a few texts or sending a selfie, or how girls generally avoid me because of my admittedly creepy vibe (Interaction doesn’t come naturally). It’s all hopeless boyos. I was never supposed to seem confident.

This world isn’t as fucked as it seems, it‘s great if you’re a normie. I personally don‘t hate the world anymore, but the majority hate us, therefore we are part of what makes the word bad, sorry but it’s true. No one cares about what we have to say, we are just some faggots on the internet who are pissed that they can’t find love, and again, that’s the truth. If the game is being accepted we can’t win. I can’t put a lot of my thoughts into words, my brain is fried from self-hatred. I’m failing school, and the only thing I ever prided my self upon was my smarts. This really makes me think that this part of my life is all coming to an end, the person I was and strive to be is now only a figment of my imagination. If you don’t see me on here within a couple of weeks I will have roped or will be LDARing. Love and peace. :feelsjuice:

I just don’t get it… The fact that there are billions of guys out there who have girlfriends who give them love and attention is so surreal to me that it almost seems like it’s all just a conspiracy theory. There are guys out there who not only are handsome enough for love, but on top of that are also able to not act like an Asperger’s stricken retard when talking to others. Basic knowledge, but the more you think about it the more brutal it gets. Some of you may have experienced that fleeting feeling of excitement and joy when a girl doesn’t treat you like a subhuman, even just for a minute; This is standard for anything above mid-tier normie. And this is only girls, what about guy friends? How does almost everyone on earth have a solid group of friends and not think twice about it, yet I just seem to withdraw some primal reaction of disgust from everyone I meet. We are nothing but anomalies, spillages from the mould of the human condition.

I have spent so many hours on sites just like this one, trying to decipher what is wrong with me, grinding my defective fucking brain trying to figure it out. It‘s all just cope. You know what? One chad can be vastly different from another and still be adored the same amount. Beauty probably IS imperfection, but we aren’t the right kind of imperfect. There is no set formula for what makes incels ‘incel’, we just have a bad combination of biological assets. And I hate to say it boyos, but personality matters.

Personality is also determined almost entirely by your genetics.

Your maximum potential ability to charm, persuade, and gain the trust of others is capped off by those microscopic strings within your cells. Gaining the affection of others, both romantic and platonic is a combination of both looks and personality. We might not have the looks, and we definitely can’t change our personality, because we are mentally ill degenerates. Heh, maybe if my brain told my eyes to look in the right place, or not to trip over my words, I might have a better chance at acceptance. Although it probably wouldn’t be enough to make up for my vile, naturally untrustworthy face.

Brocels, I have been trying so hard to hold down a group of friends. I can’t keep seeing the people I am honestly desperate to be accepted by be eager to see eachother, excluding me, and make plans without me behind my back. I can’t keep having rumours spread and nasty comments made about me, and called manipulative when I try to defend myself. I can’t keep getting left on seen over text by everyone, even those I consider friends. I can’t keep not being allowed to enjoy banter because I am too fucking brain dead to say something funny or acceptable. I can’t keep getting tormented by those who I wish to love. Even the few singular chads I know who are nice to me just tell me to ”Go gym, get massive” or “Just be funny, learn how to talk to girls”- even when I tell them about the dozens of times I’ve been blocked after a few texts or sending a selfie, or how girls generally avoid me because of my admittedly creepy vibe (Interaction doesn’t come naturally). It’s all hopeless boyos. I was never supposed to seem confident.

This world isn’t as fucked as it seems, it‘s great if you’re a normie. I personally don‘t hate the world anymore, but the majority hate us, therefore we are part of what makes the word bad, sorry but it’s true. No one cares about what we have to say, we are just some faggots on the internet who are pissed that they can’t find love, and again, that’s the truth. If the game is being accepted we can’t win. I can’t put a lot of my thoughts into words, my brain is fried from self-hatred. I’m failing school, and the only thing I ever prided my self upon was my smarts. This really makes me think that this part of my life is all coming to an end, the person I was and strive to be is now only a figment of my imagination. If you don’t see me on here within a couple of weeks I will have roped or will be LDARing. Love and peace. :feelsjuice:
Nothing to comment on this. You nailed it. Reminds me of this song for whatever reason:

View: https://youtu.be/FhJGUoHLGJQ

Thanks. I do love a bit of mac.
I read your essay until the end, by the way. You're a good writter. The way you word sentences makes it easy to follow your train of thought. Congrats.

It’s just so fucking frustrating. If we were born just a little different we would be like the normies that slay and shit. After years of this I’ve come to the conclusion that life is ultimately just a meaningless circle of coincidences

It’s just so fucking frustrating. If we were born just a little different we would be like the normies that slay and shit. After years of this I’ve come to the conclusion that life is ultimately just a meaningless circle of coincidences
:feelsrope:

I read your essay until the end, by the way. You're a good writter. The way you word sentences makes it easy to follow your train of thought. Congrats.
:feelsokman:

the person I was and strive to be is now only a figment of my imagination. If you don’t see me on here within a couple of weeks I will have roped or will be LDARing. Love and peace. :feelsjuice:

I like your style, greycel. Keep up writing.

Last edited:
I can’t put a lot of my thoughts into words, my brain is fried from self-hatred. I’m failing school, and the only thing I ever prided my self upon was my smarts.

Yes...I had this problem as well. I maintained a 'C' average since many of my assignments were graded '0%'.

It never began for the trucel, but the question becomes... Who is THE trucel?

It never began for the trucel, but the question becomes... Who is THE trucel?
I don’t think there is a such thing as an actual truecel Tbh, but if the chances of finding someone who actually likes you within your general area, your countries and the neighbouring countries perhaps, are low enough, that’s enough to be considered one

I don’t think there is a such thing as an actual truecel Tbh, but if the chances of finding someone who actually likes you within your general area, your countries and the neighbouring countries perhaps, are low enough, that’s enough to be considered one
That's my situation, i'm an incel in america but i think i could possibly seamaxx. I still am not NT so it'll still be hard but i'll have to learn how to socialcirclemaxx

That's my situation, i'm an incel in america but i think i could possibly seamaxx. I still am not NT so it'll still be hard but i'll have to learn how to socialcirclemaxx
Good luck, Asian girls seem especially repulsed by me jfl :feelskek:

Are you short, fat, norwooding, or have some other shit facial trait?
Norwooding, bug eyes, just list every negative facial feature you can think of, I have it.

Attachments

• A1B38083-4082-4062-A575-111C11A93E24.jpeg
    A1B38083-4082-4062-A575-111C11A93E24.jpeg
    56.1 KB · Views: 11
Maybe foids dont exist and we live in a simulation:feelshmm::bigbrain::bigbrain:

I feel your pain brother, I hate seeing everyone happy but me. :cryfeels:

Maybe foids dont exist and we live in a simulation:feelshmm::bigbrain::bigbrain:

I wouldn't be surprised if toilets were just incomplete programmes incapable of actual thinking and just some dumb pre-programmed responses of disgust and riding Chad.

I wouldn't be surprised if toilets were just incomplete programmes incapable of actual thinking and just some dumb pre-programmed responses of disgust and riding Chad.
Incels would fuck any women that isnt a landwhale, every single women wants chad and only compromises with normie