Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's over. Lost my motivation for inkler music.

Drakul

Drakul

Banned
-
I'm noticing that I'm running out of ideas and repeating myself. I'll just release the collection of singles with my last song I composed today as a bonus. Every cope has an end and that includes the terrifying project Drakul.

Enjoy the closure titled "39 years of meaningless destruction".

Demon hunter more than bones is a good song, Try it!

More than bones, Youll never be alone again, When i leave you i leave you more than bones.

Brutal, youre 39 years old? :feelsbadman: You must b ethnic like me. #jbw

Your riffs n chords are very based :smonk:

do you know how too even record?

do you know how too even record?
xd

id like your opinions on my song idea , brocel

I'm noticing that I'm running out of ideas and repeating myself. I'll just release the collection of singles with my last song I composed today as a bonus. Every cope has an end and that includes the terrifying project Drakul.

Enjoy the closure titled "39 years of meaningless destruction".

View attachment 879953
seriously dude, try to practice. It doesnt make you cool to try to sound bad on purpose

Ugly man = ugly technique = ugly recording
this should be your new friend

It’s humanly impossible to motivate yourself when you’re lacking a basic human need.

He’s white and mogs me to hell.
I cant believe a white person can make such based and perfect music

pretty good shit brocel

Everybody here is lying to you, your music is trash. But maybe you don't really care
They're not lying it's just that only hideous truecels can understand it. If it was bad I wouldn't regularly listen to it. It's the ultimate test : your music is as good as the frequency you listen to it.

Average fan of my music vs people who dismiss it as trash

Maxresdefault

59b5f198f6938cf8d2ab8246d622c2c0

i like it, lots of good, grungy riffs in there man. have you considered pirating FL and adding some drumbeats to it?

It's all about melody no one really cares about the message
80% of my stuff is instrumental. My music conveys despair and ugliness, your emo bands just madness regarding human relationships and drama. Two completely opposite worlds. Those who know, know.