Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s over if you can’t afford your own place

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
It’s over if you can’t afford your own place why even bother trying to ascend having roommates sucks especially when there’s more than 3 people in the household peoples schedules conflict each other people have different habits plus if your roommates bring up women you can’t do anything but leave you just have to deal with that bullshit I’m gonna have to work 2 jobs to live comfortably on my own fuck having roommates I never had my own place

I sam a neet so naturaly i can't aford my own place

It’s better having roommate because you can share the bills. Idk what ur talking about OP

House prices and rents have skyrocketed in the past few years; expect the number of NEETs and other rotting men "dropping out" to continously accelerate as time goes on... :feelsjuice:

All while the same elites pushing moral degeneracy, foid's standards, and female hypergamy continue to profit and benefit off of our wageslaving and desperate need to pay rent to simply find a place to live and rot on .is. :feelsclown:

I hate living with other people fuck this country it’s so hard to get welfare here
You don’t deserve welfare. You aren’t even disabled

I don't trust living with strangers and having roommates. Rather have my own place.

However, sucks that houses are expensive in terms of buying it, and rent.

I’m atypical and high inhib who the hell is gonna hire me
You went to school and graduated. You aren’t disabled and don’t deserve the atypical title.

Almost 40 and I'm still with my parents. Its demoralizing and beyond pathetic that I've havent made enough money to move out, but I hate to move in with normies, especially those young YOLO normies. I would hate to come home from work and have to walk past his friends in the living room to get to my room. I can imagine them snickering and gawking at me.

They need to have houses/apartments tailor made for single people.

I live with family they dont mind me smoking weed :smonk: