Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over if you aren't a chad in high-school

Feargin

Feargin

ER Doctor
★★
When women become older, their skin and hair becomes less shiny and less soft, they become fatter, they become less fertile, etc.
Women peak at 16, and every year after 18 they become uglier and uglier. You will always get a subpar experience with an older woman. Even if you lose your virginity, even if you have sex and somehow magically get into a relationship, you will never have those magical experiences of enjoying a virgin female at her prime. You will never see the spark in her eyes as she is about to do something she has never done before.

Last edited:
Middlemaycel and already a distributor of high octane suifuels? Your future is bright.

Fuck man dont bring dem feels now i can't take it

kek caman dude woman prime at 18? much more like 12-16 case by case the look so fucking old so fast at 17 some woman look like fucking old hags

kek caman dude woman prime at 18? much more like 12-16 case by case the look so fucking old so fast at 17 some woman look like fucking old hags
True, I edited it. 12 is a little exaggerated tho, people won't think I'm serious if I say that.
Middlemaycel and already a distributor of high octane suifuels? Your future is bright.
Thx

Last edited:
I don't know, I've seen some pretty solid looking normies in the age range of 21-36, let's be real here nowadays a Mrs Robinson is like a unicorn.