Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's over if you are schizophrenic and autistic

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★
fertility_3-png.705390

it's insane how much people deny fact that schizo and autism will completely destroy your life not to mention that many forget here only cara about social aspect of it while sadly forgeting about how disabling it truly is, like homelessness and unemployment

I have delusional schizophrenia and my brother has non-verbal autism. I think @Intellau_Celistic made a post about how schizophrenia and autism are correlated. Fucking brutal.

I have delusional schizophrenia and my brother has non-verbal autism. I think @Intellau_Celistic made a post about how schizophrenia and autism are correlated. Fucking brutal.
i have both

Autism is usually a death sentence, yes yes autistic chads still slays but that's already so fucking rare, most autists end up being unattractive anways, at least regular ugly guys can form social circles and possibly luck out, there is no hope for an ACTUAL Autistic unattractive man, you are instantly regulated to being the bottom of the barrel of society, the lowest of the low in the social totem pole. :feelsUnreal:

There are some women out there who may fetishize personality disorders and other dark Triad traits even when it's not a chad, but there are absolutely ZERO women who lust for autistic men, it's the most unattractive trait a man can besides ugly looks, if being an unattractive man wasn't bad enough, autism piled on top is the kiss of death, sure some do ascend, it MAY not be impossible, but it's extremely slim.

Just look at places like r/autisminwomen it should tell you everything you need to about how autistic women truly feel about autistic men.

Even most autistic woman date neurotypical men, I constantly hear stories about autistic woman being nervous about approaching some neurotypical guy, but people use Cherry Picked examples of autistic woman dating autistic men but it always ends up being from some shitty TLC episode or something that's picked up by the media because it's such an anomaly that people are so shocked when it happens

Last edited:
Schizophrenic and ugly = never began, what are you even supposed to do with those stats? At least Chad can just pretend to be esoteric and mysterious with his delusions and attract cluster B Stacies to fuck, you can't even moneymaxx without jewpills. :lul:

I have schizophrenia.
No one reads my posts but I’ve mentioned it several times.
I have never found a woman willing to give me a chance.
Never. And I’m 42 years old.
This is hell.

That's A Fucking Brutal Combination , Brocel

I have clinically ADHD but I’m growing more and more suspicious that it might just be a result of lifelong social isolation, kek

KYS tbh, you're cherry picking by only specificqlly choosing a fertility

I sincerely didn't know about similar comorbidities. As a matter of fact, my early diagnosis by my mid-teens, was Psychotic Disorder (broadly-speaking, AFAIK).

I have bipolar 1 , add and I'm autistic, it never began.

I guess I won't live too long then.

fertility_3-png.705390

it's insane how much people deny fact that schizo and autism will completely destroy your life not to mention that many forget here only cara about social aspect of it while sadly forgeting about how disabling it truly is, like homelessness and unemployment
jesus christ, i have never seen that.

this wolrd is brutal man, it feels like god creates people that are just meant to fail in life.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back