Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's over if you are not fully white

repost, but I appreciate it. He has good videos.

And the fully white thing is cope, blonde hair and blue eyes isn't more white than black hair and brown eyes, both are natural in the populations.

Fucking true. This might explain all my issues. Being mostly white doesn't cut it. Not if they can tell you're not actually white. Idk fuck. This is why I hate race mixers. Fucking hate them... fucking hate (((them))).

Fuck off with your JBW bullshit. I'M WHITE. WHERE IS MY GF FAGGOT? WHY AREN'T NOODLEWHORES THROWING THEMSELVES AT ME? WHY AREN'T NIGGERWHORES BEGGING TO BE MY SLAVES? There are thousands of subhuman white men who are incel. Your stupid cope doesn't change this fact.

How the fuck do all these fucking niggers get white girls? Even if the women are typically fucking meth heads, Karens, fat, or other. Still. how the fuck do they get it?
Fuck off with your JBW bullshit. I'M WHITE. WHERE IS MY GF FAGGOT? WHY AREN'T NOODLEWHORES THROWING THEMSELVES AT ME? WHY AREN'T NIGGERWHORES BEGGING TO BE MY SLAVES? There are thousands of subhuman white men who are incel. Your stupid cope doesn't change this fact.

A few reasons. (((They))) have started programing white women to fuck niggers to race mix to exterminate whites.

Also, if you're a playable character you can't do certain things with NPCs.

But I'm probably a crazy lunatic so take what I said with a flick of salt.

repost, but I appreciate it. He has good videos.

And the fully white thing is cope, blonde hair and blue eyes isn't more white than black hair and brown eyes, both are natural in the populations.
Dark hair +blue eyes is best. Blonde hair looks kinda gay on men

Brutal coloring pill

I wish I was fully white :feelsrope:

Dark hair +blue eyes is best. Blonde hair looks kinda gay on men
blue eyes is one of the few traits that is truly non dimorphic and looks good on everyone

Once you are below a certain height (5'6 or less) and being below a certain threshold of looks (4/10), being white WON'T save you.

Curry mogs all

Once you are below a certain height (5'6 or less) and being below a certain threshold of looks (4/10), being white WON'T save you.
yeah you need to still be decent looking as white guy but none of us can deny how important being white is for the dating market

Disagree. If you arent chad than nothing matters

yeah you need to still be decent looking as white guy but none of us can deny how important being white is for the dating market
Screenshot 20200725 144812 Google

Racepill is important though. It is over if you are short or ugly (for whites only). It NEVER BEGAN if you are short or ugly by ETHNIC standards.

I am white and blue eyed where’s my gf bro :feelstastyman: I look like a twink faggot with giga thin wrists, I’ve been rejected many times growing up even by a fucking noodle. My face has horrible asymmetry and I have bug eyes and a elongated narrow face

I am white and blue eyed where’s my gf bro :feelstastyman: I look like a twink faggot with giga thin wrists, I’ve been rejected many times growing up even by a fucking noodle
This.

In the end nothing of what anyone says here matters. Women are the gatekeepers of sex. Saying you need to be a cumskin to date is self hating/ supremacist cope.

I am white and blue eyed where’s my gf bro :feelstastyman: I look like a twink faggot with giga thin wrists, I’ve been rejected many times growing up even by a fucking noodle. My face has horrible asymmetry and I have bug eyes and a elongated narrow face

The point isn't that white men can't be incels, the point is that in a vast majority of cases, being white is a necessary condition, not a sufficient condition.