Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It’s over, I have autism

Celius

Celius

-
Finally decided to bite the bullet and take one of those shitty autism tests online and yeah, turns out I have Asperger’s, buddy boyos. It’s over lmao.

Over1
Over2

The thing is, I’ve seen people with actual autism and they stick out like sore thumbs and are just fucking borderline incapable of socializing which is not my case, furthermore these tests are not designed to give you a full diagnosis, but are solid enough to indicate whether you’re on the spectrum so I wouldn't know how accurate these results are.

Some of the questions were also a little vague and honestly just irrational in some ways.

Sometimes people say I am being rude, even though I think I am being polite

Such a dumb fucking question. “People” don’t even say anything about me, so how am I even supposed to digest this? And it’s not always clear even to healthy people whether they’re hurting so conceptually speaking, a lot of the times your actions can manifest against your inceptive intentions, i.e., being rude without realizing it. Are those supposed to count too?

I notice patterns in things all the time

What the fuck does this mean? This shit can apply to so many different things. Such a retarded broad question.

And a lot of them couldn’t be implicitly boiled down to just yes or no answers for me, so I didn’t even know what to respond.

But yeah, anyways.

:yes: Autistic

:yes: Balding

:yes: Short

:yes: Deathnic

:yes: Ugly

1/10. Rip.

SpergLivesMatter

Last edited:
That frog pic is literally me

where did you take the test btw i want to try it to

what did you get on the autism test? @AFsShouldntExist

Just did the test and it feels more like an introvert test than an autism test.
Just because I don't like to meet new people and am more interested in things than people doesn't mean I'm autistic, for example.
It's clear to me that this test is pretty useless, like basically any other free online test.

i wouldn't put much stock in an online test g

Just because I don't like to meet new people and am more interested in things than people doesn't mean I'm autistic, for example.
It's clear to me that this test is pretty useless, like basically any other free online test.
Yeah, like I said, they’re not meant to be taken professionally. Just some speculations in the dark I suppose.

go to the doctor.
half of these tests are bullshit tests made by scammers to make you feel depressed and down.
go to the TheRapist to make sure, people with severe autism can't even communicate normally with other people.

I scored a 25
Oh you moggerfucker.

people with severe autism can't even communicate normally with other people.
:yes: I mean, it’s more or less just a spectrum and not everyone on it is supposed to be borderline retarded but I think being socially inept is a more suited label for those of us with minor difficulties in communication such as myself. Autism should be diagnosed for those who are clinically fucking incapable of interacting like a proper human being. I had no problems making an account here and socializing with you guys, so… yeah.

Last edited:
what did you get on the autism test? @AFsShouldntExist
No test he just said I was "on the spectrum" because I focused on human nature. I actually brought up autism early on while going there and they said I wasnt autistic, only when I continued debating human nature did they say so. Don't think I'm actually autistic but socially underdeveloped

Yes you are most likely autistic but you should take a real test to confirm it

No test he just said I was "on the spectrum" because I focused on human nature. I actually brought up autism early on while going there and they said I wasnt autistic, only when I continued debating human nature did they say so. Don't think I'm actually autistic but socially underdeveloped
And he just gave you NEETbux after that one test?

And he just gave you NEETbux after that one test?
No I got NEETbux for anxiety. I had 3 issues (according to the psychiatrist): anxiety (true), depression and autism spectrum. When getting the welfare I only needed to give one issue. so I put anxiety.

In that test a lot of the questions could also be answered positive if you were just ugly.

I imagined myself decent looking and answered the questions with that in mind.

And I still got a borderline indication, so I guess it could be true

In that test a lot of the questions could also be answered positive if you were just ugly.
True, if I was good looking, I’d have been more outgoing and social obviously.

Retard doesn't even know what pepe is :feelskek:
still malding and rent-free? fucking braindead monkey never heard of pepe being referred as frog just stop embarrassing yourself.

Finally decided to bite the bullet and take one of those shitty autism tests online and yeah, turns out I have Asperger’s, buddy boyos. It’s over lmao.

View attachment 810645View attachment 810644

The thing is, I’ve seen people with actual autism and they stick out like sore thumbs and are just fucking borderline incapable of socializing which is not my case, furthermore these tests are not designed to give you a full diagnosis, but are solid enough to indicate whether you’re on the spectrum so I wouldn't know how accurate these results are.

Some of the questions were also a little vague and honestly just irrational in some ways.

Sometimes people say I am being rude, even though I think I am being polite

Such a dumb fucking question. “People” don’t even say anything about me, so how am I even supposed to digest this? And it’s not always clear even to healthy people whether they’re hurting so conceptually speaking, a lot of the times your actions can manifest against your inceptive intentions, i.e., being rude without realizing it. Are those supposed to count too?

I notice patterns in things all the time

What the fuck does this mean? This shit can apply to so many different things. Such a retarded broad question.

And a lot of them couldn’t be implicitly boiled down to just yes or no answers for me, so I didn’t even know what to respond.

But yeah, anyways.

:yes: Autistic

:yes: Balding

:yes: Short

:yes: Deathnic

:yes: Ugly

1/10. Rip.

View attachment 810643
LMAO. What a bunch of psuedo-science garbage. "Introvert Test" "AQ-10" blaa blaa. This shit is going to do absolutely nothing for you in the real world or even mentally or spiritually to get nice and cozy in some dumb psuedo-intellectual psychology dumpster. These questions could be answered in any number of ways depending on circumstances.

LMAO. What a bunch of psuedo-science garbage. "Introvert Test" "AQ-10" blaa blaa. This shit is going to do absolutely nothing for you in the real world or even mentally or spiritually to get nice and cozy in some dumb psuedo-intellectual psychology dumpster. These questions could be answered in any number of ways depending on circumstances.
This is what real autism looks like, folks.
Can someone maybe translate what this seething sperg is trying to say?

Haha. I know if I comment on your shitty replies I'll get a nice red tick mark within just a few short hours or less... :feelskek:

Nah bro. You wrote some stupid thing about introvert test lol. These are all bullshit psychology terms.

tony snell moment

Haha. I know if I comment on your shitty replies I'll get a nice red tick mark within just a few short hours or less... :feelskek:
Why wouldn't you? If people reply to my shit I will usually reply back. That's what a forum is for.
It's hilarious how you turbosperg try to make it look like replying is a bad thing :feelskek:

Nah bro. You wrote some stupid thing about introvert test lol. These are all bullshit psychology terms.
What? I said that these test are bullshit and have nothing to do with psychology ....

Why wouldn't you? If people reply to my shit I will usually reply back. That's what a forum is for.
It's hilarious how you turbosperg try to make it look like replying is a bad thing :feelskek:.
You are autistic man.
What? I said that these test are bullshit and have nothing to do with psychology ....
You said the autism test is really an "introvert" test lol.

ovER
tho it's probably some exaggerated goldensteinenberg bullshit to go to the doctor and take muh pills

You are autistic man.
I'm glad that you're the only person in the world who calls me autistic, that way I know for a fact that I'm not.

You said the autism test is really an "introvert" test lol.
No. I did not say that. Maybe learn to read.
I said it "felt" "more like" a test about whether or not you're an introvert because many questions where targeted at being shy and not interested in people (=introverted traits).

Take a real life one and get on the autismbux.

I'm glad that you're the only person in the world who calls me autistic, that way I know for a fact that I'm not.
Your the only person in the world who calls me autistic.
No. I did not say that. Maybe learn to read.
I said it "felt" "more like" a test about whether or not you're an introvert.
Total bullshit. Total garbage. No such thing as "tests" for any of this. This is all 100% psuedo-intellectual garbage. Btw, I know more more about the field of psych than you do, 90% of this stuff is just money making garbage.

Your the only person in the world who calls me autistic.
That is not the case :feelskek:

Btw, I know more more about the field of psych than you do, 90% of this stuff is just money making garbage.
You are so goddman braindamaged it hurts.
"I know more than you bla bla bla ", spoken like the pathetic 40yo failure you are.
You know nothing compared to me. I am a better man in every single metric there is, trust me.

That is not the case :feelskek:.
It is. Losers on .is don't count as people. So count is at zero.
You are so goddman braindamaged it hurts.
Nah.
"I know more than you bla bla bla ", spoken like the pathetic 40yo failure you are.
Far more successful than you, or at worst nominally more.
You know nothing compared to me.
You want to test it? We have been. You failed the Psych field test. You have zero experience with doctors like this and it shows.
I am a better man in every single metric there is, trust me.
Nope. You are the man who will be forever baited and hooked by me. Full stop.

Nope. You are the man who will be forever baited and hooked by me. Full stop.
Imagine being a 40yo man who is taking time out of his day to "bait and hook" people on the internet ... I'm just so glad I'm not you. :feelskek:

Imagine being a 40yo man who is taking time out of his day to "bait and hook" people on the internet ... I'm just so glad I'm not you. :feelskek:
Actually that is an indicator of some success actually. Or at least a lofty enough situation (which doesn't come about without at least some hard work and managing people) to be ABLE to be more or less be retired at 40 and working part time to have the lesuire time to be on the site. I don't post OPs much anymore, doesn't take time

Hadn't messaged you in a while, I admit it's fun seeing you get angry and try to reply when you're not busy doing low effort replies else where. :feelskek: :smonk:

Actually that is an indicator of some success actually. Or at least a lofty enough situation (which doesn't come about without at least some hard work and managing people) to be ABLE to be more or less be retired at 40 and working part time to have the lesuire time to be on the site. I don't post OPs much anymore, doesn't take time
dnr
keep seething you shitskinned loser