Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's over. Haven't had outside social contact in a very long time.

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Anytime the occasional family member messages, I ignore them. Anytime I see a femail family member, I hope they are sending me nudes, but it's just a family picture or a stupid "where have you been?" So I just block them permanently.

I haven't talked to anyone outside this place in years. My phone don't blow up like Chad, Stacy, and most normies do. Anytime I hear my phone vibrate, I hope it is some stacy that found the wrong number but intentionally texted, but nah, it's a 'battery low' notification.

my only incoming texts are from some phone company for stupid promotions

You want your mom to send you nudes? Maybe an aunt or a sister but no mom

Heroincel said:
You want your mom to send you nudes? Maybe an aunt or a sister but no mom

She wouldn't send them if I wanted them.

I've tried to get my aunt to, but it went awkward as fuck, haven't seen her in 2.5 years, think she still battling cancer

Heroincel said:
I've tried to get my aunt to, but it went awkward as fuck, haven't seen her in 2.5 years, think she still battling cancer

Damn, did you straight up ask her to send them? I have no family contact, they just send me old pictures or ask where I am or How I am. I ignore them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back