Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's over for ricecels (Scientific Blackpill)

chadalwayswins

chadalwayswins

I don't win
★★★★★
Check out this study on the what ricecels face in the west, but the results should be no real surprise to anyone here.

Asian American women were four times more likely to have a STD than their male counterparts. “This was shocking,” said Hahm, “It was so much higher than the males.”
“Condom use is hard in a culture where women are raised to be accommodating and polite.” She stated, “Asian and Pacific Islander women also have broader interracial dating patterns than Asian American men. This might explain why these women are exposed to higher rates of STDs.”

Noodles are the real white supremecists and happily forgo condoms when they see a brig whitu cocku

Last edited:
Noodle whores can suffer with their STDs, call me a volcel but I wouldn't even touch these foids with a ten foot pole.

Ricecels lose again

Noodle whores can suffer with their STDs, call me a volcel but I wouldn't even touch these foids with a ten foot pole.
not even if that pole had a spear tip attached? (in Minecraft obviously)

Noodlewhores must suffer from all sorts of STDs.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back