Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over for PEcels

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I opened TikTok to go copemaxxing this video shows up:

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMN8a9uxB/?k=1

It plays this song:

View: https://youtu.be/nr0FvkgqaKw

It's about some toilets saying that they don't want men with premature ejaculation, while during whoremaxxing I learned this thing about myself, I usually last 30 seconds~2½ minutes, mostly around the 1½ minute mark. Once I even came in 5 seconds upon entering and after paying € 50,- the prostitute fell so bad for me that she let me try a second time, and a third time all with a similar result. Some laughed at me over it and some were just baffled at how quickly I came.

In forums I've seen prostitutes mock men like me as "easy money" and while not all prostitutes are as apathetic, I know that a toilet's tolerance for this isn't much.

So even if I ascend I will probably not have much of a sex life, on forums I read that a lot of men who suffer from PE deliberately look for toilets with an extremely low libido or they accept sexless marriages because they know that their dick can't satisfy any toilet. In fact, I think that it's better to have a small dick and last the average amount than having a big dick and not last at all. :feelswhat:

Not only I am so ugly that I get 0 matches on dating apps, my personality is so Autistic as fuck that I can't turn my interactions with toilets into courtship, and even IF I manage to ever get a girlfriend there's an enormous chance that she'll dump me for lasting around a minute. :cryfeels:

It's like the universe is trying to tell me that sex isn't for me. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

PEcels have the worst, because even IF one of us manages to ascend the chances are very big that we'll descend again. I read on many toilet forums that premature ejaculation is an extremely common reason for breaking up a relationship. And I'm convinced that the rare toilets with a premature ejaculation fetish just have a "premature ejaculating Chad fetish" so they get the mental gratification of having a really handsome man come so fast because of their perceived beauty. :lul:

It's absolutely over, not only do I think about wanting a toilet in my life 24/7, even if I'd get one I wouldn't be able to satisfy her and I'll be guaranteed to get dumped. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

is "descending" even a real thing

i would imagine anyone who ascends would be permanently exiled from inceldom

also in regards to dating apps, im thoroughly convinced that ai facial recognition automatically moves chad facial features to top priority and everyone else to the bottom

You’re not copemaxxing your ropemaxxing

What kind of a blackpilled guy opens tikcuck:feelskek::feelskek:

What kind of a blackpilled guy opens tikcuck:feelskek::feelskek:

Asking the real questions here. I suppose the next thread he'll make is how he copemaxxes with facebook and twitter.

why do you use soytok:feelswhat:

I usually last 30 seconds~2½ minutes, mostly around the 1½ minute mark.
Try mastrubating a few times before whoremaxxing so you have longer stamina :feelsthink: