Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's over for ogrecels.

latincell

latincell

Captain
★★★★★
As a kid, I thought this scene was innocent and didn't even think too much of it(bluepill).

As a 24 yr. old, I see the blackpill in effect, the princess actually prefer the prince(Chad) instead of the ogre(incel).

Nah Shrek is still bluepilled as hell how in the fuck can a princess fall in love with a literal ogre?

Nah Shrek is still bluepilled as hell how in the fuck can a princess fall in love with a literal ogre?

True true, but this scene is blackpilled in the sense that Shrek realizes that Fiona only truly loved him after she became an ogress.

she'd rather choose a poor ogre over a manlet with status
also she was half ogre as well, but imo she would have just found a chad in the shrek realm due to hypergamy

she'd rather choose a poor ogre over a manlet with status
also she was half ogre as well, but imo she would have just found a chad in the shrek realm due to hypergamy
Technically she would have become fully human if she married the handsome manlet. However I don't think divorce rape was an option in the Shrek world.

Man this made thread made me lol ngl,but seriously,i get your point.

shrek is brutal for manlets

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back