Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Its over for meee, Im coocking like a goddamn woman

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
If I had a gf shed cook for me

This is how its supposed ato be its the natural order, women are supposed to provide their men with food and pussy to eat

Instead Im cooking for myself like some lil bitch and have to wash the dishes afterwards

I try 2 imagine myserlf like Arthur Morgan, all out on my own cooking my own food surviving in the nature

Red-Dead-Redemption-2_20181028173319.jpg

But I probably look like a major cuck

Its over

I’ll never have the simple things.

I don't know how to cook

brutal blackpill: you will never be arthur morgan

ngl some of the best chefs in the world are men so idk about this chief

My mom cooks for.me.

Cooks me tbh
All I know to cook is pre made food, the kind of food where all you have to do is add water.

I don't have a female to make coffee for me, so I have to make it myself. :cryfeels:

This is how its supposed ato be its the natural order, women are supposed to provide their men with food and pussy to eat

Instead Im cooking for myself like some lil bitch and have to wash the dishes afterwards

I try 2 imagine myserlf like Arthur Morgan, all out on my own cooking my own food surviving in the nature

Red-Dead-Redemption-2_20181028173319.jpg

But I probably look like a major cuck

Its over
I ate all my ex chad roommates, girl cooked meals. He moved out because I treated him poorly by taking his shit. He was too nice to say that that was the reason, but it was. Sorry, rich chad, but it’s suicide fuel when you bring hot women over weekly.

I like cooking, even when I'm at my parents place I prefer to cook myself.

I like cooking tbh. I became a bit of a snob just watching cooking shows and reading recipes. You really come to realize how shit your mom's cooking was the whole time.

that's retarded... cooking is a great skill anyone should know. I want to do more cooking but im a lazy fking loser

I like cooking, tbh but I don't know how to cook, ngl.

buy it on pc now bro im gonna shill this game hard i need rdr3 to happen buy it now
For a few months after RDR2 came out I forgot that my life sucked for a while, only 7 more years till RD3 :feelsYall:

Women can't cook, though. They suck at it.

I'm a pretty decent cook myself now.
For a few months after RDR2 came out I forgot that my life sucked for a while, only 7 more years till RD3 :feelsYall:

RDR 2 was absolutely overrated, just like GTA V was.

I wouldn't trust a woman to make my meals tbh

A lot of females these days don’t know how to cook. They might be trying to stray from traditional gender roles by not cooking, or it might be due to the fact they are lazy.

I like cooking. Try to really get a feel of the ingredients that you're cooking with and as you cook try to imagine how their flavours will combine and how the texture will be.

A lot of females these days don’t know how to cook. They might be trying to stray from traditional gender roles by not cooking, or it might be due to the fact they are lazy.

Lazy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back