Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's over for manlets.

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
A woman made an interesting tweet on twitter, suggesting that she thinks all men are "idiots", but the ones 6 foot and above are at least allowed to "hit her up" for sexual reasons.

The tweet got over 100k likes. Just shows you the hate women have specifically toward manlets (men under 6 foot).

Attachments

• IMG_2102.JPG
    IMG_2102.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 385
It is a manlets duty to not reproduce to prevent suffering for the next generation.

It is a manlets duty to not reproduce to prevent suffering for the next generation.
it doesnt matter, short women exist, they will make future manlets

Short people should not reproduce

how does this dumb neek bitch derive the difference between 5ft 11 and 6ft exactly? Do femoids have some magical power we don't know about?

Another bitch who needs a hollow point.

Still, tall fathers certainly equal taller sons. I believe they have a bigger effect anyways since evolution didn't call for tall women, just beauty.

Some short D-list American actress and the 6'6 Wladimir Klitschko (former heavyweight champion) come to mind. They have a daughter but a potential son is risking a lot....

Murder torture and rape all roasties

The funny thing is that I am 24 years old and have always find my height very appealing even cute, I am 5´7" btw. I also like Vegeta from the Dragonball series which are very small and compact in size. But after discovering how important height is to women I have started to feel like shit about my height, and I don´t feel short compared to other people, even if they´re taller than me. And I am taller than most girls anyways even if it´s only 5-10 cm but still. I hate how they make me feel this way JUST because they´re shallow beasts, girls are too damn picky.

short men should get dibs all on women taller then them. that way they stay happy and the offspring has a higher chance of being tall...

Murder torture and rape all roasties
Well, when femoids say they hate all man (our modern "equality" allows them to) they mean they hate only ugly and short/small framed ones. So don't take her brainless annotations too seriously.

This stupid cow shouldn’t be allowed the freedom of thought if his is what she considers a worthwhile post