Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Its over for legocels.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

> be legocel.
> spend your days wageslaving just so you can come home to the only cope you have, building your magnificent lego creations.
> spend around 18 thousand on your collection.
> come home after wageslaving to find out that someone has stolen/destroyed your entire collection
Damn this actually made me rage, wtf kind of monster would do this to someone.
I cant imagine spending years and thousands of dollars on the thing you love only to have it suddenly be taken away from you.

Leggo my LEGOs bitch

Last edited:
Actually made me rage irl. God humans can be so fucking awful. why would you do that to someone who obviously isn't hurting anyone? I hope who ever did that gets shot.

Seeing him through the video he looks ready to cry at any moment. Poor fucking guy, seriously.

Jesus that's gotta suck ass

Poor guy. I hope he continues doing what he loves.

Fuck the cunts that destroyed his lego. I hope they fucking die.

I guess everything isn't awesome for him now...

Well at least this went viral so many people want to help him out. Feel bad for him ofc, i'm sure that collection meant the world to him.

I played with lego until I was like 16. I could have been this guy.

he already got $18k to buy the lego back

hopefully they dont steal it again

It was probably...

Attachments

• IMG_2485.PNG
    IMG_2485.PNG
    25.2 KB · Views: 46
Same thing happened to me as a kid. Except my mom left the door open and we lived in some ghetto ass shithole and all the neighborhood kids thought it would be okay to just walk in and destroy my legos. I fucking hate kids.

Was so happy to see this right after the original video on YouTube. The world is an awful place sometimes but this time it had a semi-happy ending.

I've seen that, one of the rare things that makes my desolate heart feel again. It's sad bro.

> be legocel.
> spend your days wageslaving just so you can come home to the only cope you have, building your magnificent lego creations.
> come home after wageslaving to find out that someone has stolen/destroyed your entire collection
I cant imagine spending years and thousands of dollars on the thing you love only to have it suddenly be taken away from you.

I feel so sad for him, it was his hobby and some asshole comes and ruins months of his work, i hope there is a special place in hell for him

It's impressive to find how there are some people so dedicated to their stuff that they don't have time to think about foids.I'm willing to bet that he's virgin or at least doesn't have an active sexual life but I bet he doesn't give a fuck about it.If I had that dedication...:feelscry:

when i read the title of the thread i knew this would be the video

It's impressive to find how there are some people so dedicated to their stuff that they don't have time to think about foids.I'm willing to bet that he's virgin or at least doesn't have an active sexual life but I bet he doesn't give a fuck about it.If I had that dedication...:feelscry:

He's a balding manlet. It was ogre for him before it even began.

This.. I am such a brainlet I could never finish LEGO's.

> be legocel.

A7a0dd3f 84e2 4536 a7b9 59206316b0b9 1f281e66dab0f1c3734bdafaa39dcede9 2737495087

Send the lego nazis after them!