Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It’s over for bad suggestioncels

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
I made a horrible suggestion to this site saying that we should be rewarded stars for making good post..Got IQ mogged by everyone here...And they’re still dogpiling me.. I wasn’t thinking when I posted it.. Correction:Im never capable of thinking constructively..:feelsbadman: Anyways it’s a valuable lesson I learned. Thanks guys. :)

Lol there will always be people here to insult you and your ideas. Don't take it to heart.

It's fine bro we still love you :feelsautistic:

It’s nothing to worry about bro. You’re cool. :feelsokman:

This actually wasn't a bad suggestion at all! Sarge even tried something like it: https://incels.is/threads/blackpill-competition-nr-1.63771/ . I would support this greatly.

You want to improve the quality and optics of the forum just like I do it seems, it's honorable but naive due to the lazy moderation (not even technically that really, just refusal to enforce quality). If mods refuse to enforce quality, why not positively reward quality? The current system rewards NON-quality, the exact opposite of the ideal.

I made a horrible suggestion to this site saying that we should be rewarded stars for making good post..Got IQ mogged by everyone here...And they’re still dogpiling me.. I wasn’t thinking when I posted it.. Correction:Im never capable of thinking constructively..:feelsbadman: Anyways it’s a valuable lesson I learned. Thanks guys. :)
Over for insecure incels.iscels tbh

Stormfront added a like feature years ago, but soon removed it.

how to milk a topic and postmaxx tutorial part 1

Normie tier post