Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy It’s only wrong when we say it

Celius

Celius

-
As a girl

It only turns into a problem and “well maybe if you did this and that” attitude when ugly men bring up the importance of looks. When women do it, nobody bats an eye.

View attachment 798235

It only turns into a problem and “well maybe if you did this and that” attitude when ugly men bring up the importance of looks. When women do it, nobody bats an eye.
That's not a good argument, because she's basically saying that you just have to put more effort into improving your looks which isn't possible if you're genetically ugly.

Women are the most hypocritical delusional people on this planet they dont care if there Hypocrites they will do it openly without a care in the world while gaslighting you and then they will act like its not problem jfl at females they are retarded :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

That's not a good argument, because she's basically saying that you just have to put more effort into improving your looks which isn't possible if you're genetically ugly.
> Good looks can open the door to easy money

This was the bit that really got me. The thing is, I stumbled upon this on a totally unrelated video to anything blackpilled so having it hit me outta nowhere was brutal. It really boils my blood when people like me constantly get berated whenever we bring up the argument that good looking people have a higher chance of getting better jobs but the same energy never gets applied to women when they say the same. Typical normie/IT cuckold hypocrisy.

Who cares what a foid thinks. She's right but wrong either way. A broken clock is right twice a day.