Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Okay To Mock Curries

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
It's perfectly okay for people to mock curries. Curries have their accents made fun of all the time. I remember being a Pakistani student in the UK when I was young. All people did was mock the way I spoke because I had an accent.

In movies, Indians are shown as aseuxal nerds. Or as computer scammers. Or as taxi drivers. I've never seen a curry as the protagonist of a movie in the West.

Street shitting jokes are common asf. If you're Indian people think you smell. It's brutal to be honest. You exist and you get the negative actions of others imposed upon you.

Curries are mocked for being pussies too.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/wvxh5y/what_can_an_ugly_average_salary_guy_do_to_still/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

How is this acceptable?

Curries are not seen as human. Neither are rice tbh.

Curries of both genders are seen as non human. At least rice women are seen as human
I’m talking about males jfl.
I know other groups can be included by these 2 have it the worst because they are money moggers in cuckmerica, thus no one has sympathy for them when they face troubles.

I seen one
MV5BYWVlMTg5YzctMzI0Mi00MWU1LTlkYTItNTU0NDBkNDEzZGE3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODk4OTc3MTY@._V1_.jpg
Based lifefuel

Ofc it's with a black foid

Yes cause they’re gods @Idotms :reeeeee:
true
foids literally worship them
they build statues, draw paintings and write stories about them

Meanwhile niggers, who are quadrillion times worse than Curries and gooks by all imaginable criteria, get worshipped like some divine beings in Muttmerica.

Last edited:
Meanwhile niggers, who are quadrillion times worse than Curries and gooks by all imaginable criteria, get worshipped like some divine beings in Muttmerica.
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Cuz of muh Musclesmaxxed Manly manliness:feelsseriously:

Absolutely true. I only started running into curries after I moved to SF several years ago.

The foids discriminate against curry men even harder than they do us Asian men. They get poked fun at and mercilessly mocked by the foids and pretty much everyone.

One of the least likely couples are Asian male/Black female, Indian male/White female

MV5BMjQ0NTI0NjkyN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzY0MTE0NzM@._V1_.jpg

Also this one with a white becky (the movie was actually good)

JBC strikes again
That movie wasn't dogshit? Don't fuck with me, I might actually watch that normie shit

You're ethnic and want to make fun of other ethnics to feel better about yourself. You might as well join Inceltears.