Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's Officially Over

SoCalSuifuel

SoCalSuifuel

Death Note Makes No Sense
-
Norwood 3 with the vertex has arrived, there's no coming back, I'm done.
Partial Norwood scale for male pattern baldness

:feelsrope: tfw when you start loosing your hair for the first time. I promise it will be fast OP, the Reaper is hasty.

its slowly happening to me, the reaper takes no prisoners.

:feelsrope: tfw when you start loosing your hair for the first time. I promise it will be fast OP, the Reaper is hasty.
I was trying to delude myself into thinking the vertex wouldn't go, that it would just slowly recede. It's like I'm watching the life get drained out of me, my vitality, my will to live, it's all leaving.

Time to decide if you want to cope with some of that hair left or go bald bro.

Hard choice for any men to make.

I was trying to delude myself into thinking the vertex wouldn't go, that it would just slowly recede. It's like I'm watching the life get drained out of me, my vitality, my will to live, it's all leaving.
That's what i hate, we incels could have 1 bad trait each...buuut noooooooo you must suffer and have all the bad traits you can get:feelscry:

Get a hair system bro.

Time to decide if you want to cope with some of that hair left or go bald bro.

Hard choice for any men to make.
I tried the shaved head when I first started norwooding, I have moles and misshaped skull, no matter what I do, I look subhuman in a different way.
Get a hair system bro.
Complete waste of money and hope, balding isn't my only problem.
That's what i hate, we incels could have 1 bad trait each...buuut noooooooo you must suffer and have all the bad traits you can get:feelscry:
Acne scars, balding, shit jaw, bad frame, tons of face wrinkles, it's so over.

Hairloss in young people are bad genetics. The world is better off without them.

Hairloss in young people are bad genetics. The world is better off without them.
Go suck Chad's cock, faggot. The world would be better off without you and other cucks that care about attractiveness in men. The world would be better off if men all looked the way women want them too? Kill yourself, the world would be better off if women's desires had no control over anything.

Hair loss in men younger than 30 is worst than cancer and government should fund transplants

Hair loss in men younger than 30 is worst than cancer and government should fund transplants
Cancer gets you sympathy and if you're a young man with cancer foids will view you as a tragic figure and be more likely to fuck you, balding gets you nothing but disgust and anger directed towards you.

Cancer gets you sympathy and if you're a young man with cancer foids will view you as a tragic figure and be more likely to fuck you, balding gets you nothing but disgust and anger directed towards you.
Peep

Fuck, I'm sorry, bro. Balding is a death sentence, go figure on top of that us incels have a myriad of other physical features that make us subhuman. Are you going to try to treat it, OP, or just let the reaper take your soul?

Nw 1 or 2 here (dunno which), never began though as I have a double crown so it's always been a struggle to not have my hair sticking out on one end. Cope with hats or super short hair.

Agreed, jaw surgery and hair transplant should be fund by the government, but only for us incels, no chad could make it use, just because when he get on his 50 he will have NW 1 doesn't mean he is on the same need as us

Chads can be bald, and baldness alone is not causal to inceldom. The most Chad person I know (who has sex with about 50+ women a year, per year, since perhaps 2012) is my 28yr old ex-Marine friend who has been genetically bald since age 20. Make the most of your situation: try to own your baldness or restore your hair.

Edit: Clarification: He noticed post-military that his hair wasn’t regrowing properly and decided to live bald.

I'm already NW3, just waiting for the vertex to hit.

Shave yourself bald or start tattooing hair on.

Go suck Chad's cock, faggot. The world would be better off without you and other cucks that care about attractiveness in men. The world would be better off if men all looked the way women want them too? Kill yourself, the world would be better off if women's desires had no control over anything.

If you don't care about attractiveness than why are you complaining about Norwooding? Lol duh.

Beyond low IQ.

If you don't care about attractiveness than why are you complaining about Norwooding? Lol duh.

Beyond low IQ.
I care about attractiveness because it makes my life worse, your post was cucked as it suggested that ugly men are of no value because of their ugly features, the vast majority of good things in life were created by ugly men in societies where women didn't have as much control as they do now. Humanity would be better off if Chad went extinct.
Chads can be bald, and baldness alone is not causal to inceldom. The most Chad person I know (who has sex with about 50+ women a year, per year, since perhaps 2012) is my 28yr old ex-Marine friend who has been genetically bald since age 20. Make the most of your situation: try to own your baldness or restore your hair.

Edit: Clarification: He noticed post-military that his hair wasn’t regrowing properly and decided to live bald.
Damn, really?
TOO BAD I'M NOT A FUCKING CHAD, YA DIPSHIT!

When i lose enough hair to reach the point of shaving my head i'll just Sagatmax with an eyepatch

Sagat_EX_Black_J.jpg

If Chad went extinct, humanity would follow within one generation.

If Chad went extinct, humanity would follow within one generation.
You are a cuck, hurry up and out yourself as Incel Tears or some other infiltrator so you can get banned, greycel.

When i lose enough hair to reach the point of shaving my head i'll just Sagatmax with an eyepatch

Sagat_EX_Black_J.jpg

that fucker was so annoying to face in 4. im glad they nerfed his spamming ass in 5.

that fucker was so annoying to face in 4. im glad they nerfed his spamming ass in 5.
I'd argue he is stronger in 5. EX tiger knee is scary af.

I'd argue he is stronger in 5. EX tiger knee is scary af.

maybe but he cant just spam shit all game and get away with it. same goes for pretty much any zoner on 5. you have to zone more skillfully in this game. in 4 there was so much spamming, even top level play was constant fireball wars!

maybe but he cant just spam shit all game and get away with it. same goes for pretty much any zoner on 5. you have to zone more skillfully in this game. in 4 there was so much spamming, even top level play was constant fireball wars!
Just wait untill Bonchan gets the hang of it, and he spams fireball whole game and uppercuts every jump in.

You are a cuck, hurry up and out yourself as Incel Tears or some other infiltrator so you can get banned, greycel.

What do you think I’m saying? If handsome men magically died, that doesn’t mean women would be any more eager to sleep with disgusting/ugly men. If anything, only the top tier of men remaining (fakecels/volcel) would take their place.

Just be a soyboy bro

time for hair system or shave offmaxx

Welcome to my world. Shit sucks.

Shaved it all off, now I look like I'm larping as Der Untermensch ( just realized I'm not larping, I actually am Der Untermensch)

Genetics engineering now. Transhumanism now.