Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's Officially Over

go to turkey and get a hair transplant.

Norwood 3 with the vertex has arrived, there's no coming back, I'm done.
View attachment 45272
I think you will be surprised it will look better bald, don't give in to society notion that men look better with hair. there are millions of people who would say differently. Don't waist your money on gimmicks and hair clubs it is a false hope and a way to suck your money out of your pockets.

It is over.

I was born with a widows peak and even though I'm young, I will probably be bald by the time I graduate college... like my father before me.

I was actually fairly lucky. My brother was even worse by the time he graduated high school.

I started getting bald around 30 I thought it was the beginning of the end at that time, I all ready was fat and ugly now this. eventually you don't care any more and you come to the conclusion you can't fight genetics and if people can't except it then I don't need them.
go to turkey and get a hair transplant.
Hmm I will have to investigate that tell me more....