Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s obvious that women have more sexual solidarity with eachother than men do

ShadesChan

ShadesChan

Greycel
Women are basically single-handedly destroying the Republican Party over abortion. Meanwhile men can’t do anything to address the dating crisis or get female supremacy under control.

Love the avi, Follow me back brocel!

Women are basically single-handedly destroying the Republican Party over abortion. Meanwhile men can’t do anything to address the dating crisis or get female supremacy under control.
Were too cucked for that, Only way is to remove they re rights, We men can have a fully working sexual utopia but were so onto having rights for women that we dont

Women vote Democrat for free gibs

Chads enjoy the current system and will likely fight alongside foids to keep the status quo

this is why I stopped giving af about MRA causes. Males are too cucked and are slaves to women.

Male brotherhood only exist among Chads and HTNs as they can get every foid they want. Meanwhile most sub7 men would throw their best friend under a bus if that means they could get a gf

Yes, about four times as much.

Women have a 4.5x greater preference for their own sex than men do - incels.wiki

You can quite easily see it when it gets to the topic of people of the other sex being victimized by their own sex. When men hear about women being abused and raped by men, they very often get angry and want to painfully punish the men responsible, we literally have stories hundreds and thousands of years old where men were killed as punishment for doing so and it was seen as a good thing.

Meanwhile, literally the only women I know that at least somewhat give a shit about men being abused or raped by women are the researchers who do studies like this:

An Examination of Sexual Coercion Perpetrated by Women

Rates of Male Sexual Coercion: Comparison with Female Rates, and Comparison Between Sexual Orientations

Not even the supposed "female men's rights activists" talk about female-perpetrated spousal abuse or sexual coercion, but basically every single "male feminist" will happily tell you that male abusers and rapists are pure scum and should be either killed, castrated, or both:feelsugh:.

Male brotherhood only exist among Chads and HTNs as they can get every foid they want. Meanwhile most sub7 men would throw their best friend under a bus if that means they could get a gf

TRUE, I would honestly say that foids are stronger than men, because if foids were as oppressed as men right now, they would overthrow any government. No, I'm not fucking worshipping them.