Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"It's not your looks or ethnicity you F Incel!"

R

Righteous-Evil

Recruit
★★★
"I'm attracted to every kind of race short and tall! ❤️"

**POSTS PICTURES OF ABOVE AVERAGE HANDSOME K-POP DUDES, RUNWAYMODEL-BLACKGUYS AND SENDHIL RAMAMURTHY**

Every time!!!

In western Europe being white is the least desirable

Women are all liars

In western Europe being white is the least desirable

currycels looking your comment
eTNlTah.jpg

Okay okay, no Indians and no east-Asians(even though girls here love east-Asians)

the only ethnic man they want are mediterranean italian chads,or a tyrone in optimal conditions to virtue signal

Okay okay, no Indians and no east-Asians(even though girls here love east-Asians)

Really, In Western-Europe? May I ask which country?

I am from Western-Europe as well. The Netherlands. You may as well shoot me on site out of compassion. Sheet..

Really, In Western-Europe? May I ask which country?

I am from Western-Europe as well. The Netherlands. You may as well shoot me on site out of compassion. Sheet..
Germany but the Netherlands are the same as they are culturally just like us and I was there very often.
European men are cucks and will watch how their get banged by Blacks and Arabs in massive rates.

Fact disagrees with you.

View attachment 171164
Great "facts", so some random dude with graphs will disprove reality. Okay, "it was real in your head".

Great "facts", so some random dude with graphs will disprove reality. Okay, "it was real in your head".
They are more reliable than ancedotes.

No they are literally not. I don't want to prove you anything,I know how things work in my country with or without the balck and white gibberish.
Now, you're acting like CuckTears. Sweaty those stats are trash 'cos I've seen 5'1 ft manlet with 6 ft tall stacy.

Now, you're acting like CuckTears. Sweaty those stats are trash 'cos I've seen 5'1 ft manlet with 6 ft tall stacy.
No, you really think that your theoretical statistitics, without any sources, which could come from anywhere or from any sub-group of the population, accurately shows the reality of how society works. That is so utterly moronic that it is hard to believe that people think that this graph is "facts".

No they are literally not. I don't want to prove you anything,I know how things work in my country with or without the balck and white gibberish.

I never ever see east-asian (meaning chinese vietnamese japanese korean malasian) guys with a dutch chick or any chick. Except perhaps with one of their own ethnicity. Germany isn't that far off from Holland. Are you perhaps confused with guys from the middle east or hindu?

I never ever see east-asian (meaning chinese vietnamese japanese korean malasian) guys with a dutch chick or any chick. Except perhaps with one of their own ethnicity. Germany isn't that far off from Holland. Are you perhaps confused with guys from the middle east or hindu?
No not "Hindus"(I guess south Asians) but yes people from northern Africa are very successfull with white chicks in the Netherlands. There is even a thing called "loverboy" where these young Arab lure stupid white girls into prostitution by pretending to love them

No not "Hindus"(I guess south Asians) but yes people from northern Africa are very successfull with white chicks in the Netherlands. There is even a thing called "loverboy" where these young Arab lure stupid white girls into prostitution by pretending to love them

Don't you know loverboys have great personalities11! 1!
?

White women have have always been most attracted to the swarthy Med look, hence "tall, dark and handsome." They get wet at the sound of the word "Italian" and in more recent times Turks and Iranians are doing really well. The media in Europe have pushed black man white woman coupling to the moon, so Tyrones have it pretty good too. I would say it goes:

Swarthy Med white
White / Black
Thugmaxxed Pakistani / Bangladeshi
Arab (only because most of them are 1st gen FOBs)
Rice (occassionally see them with white girls)
Indian curry

kind of strange when you think that Indians are not that far away from Arabs and Meds.

Southern Indians are usually short with very dark skin. Also, they tend to be quite studious and nerdy, whereas their Pakistani brothers are much more likely to thugmaxx.

Mind you, many Indian parents still prefer and even demand that their kids marry Indian, so there's that to factor in as well.

Southern Indians are usually short with very dark skin. Also, they tend to be quite studious and nerdy, whereas their Pakistani brothers are much more likely to thugmaxx.

Mind you, many Indian parents still prefer and even demand that their kids marry Indian, so there's that to factor in as well.
Maybe also because of Islam? Also Pakistanis in England often are more iranic Pashtunes and less racially south Asian

The last sentence also fits to most Muslims too.