Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Its not 80/20 , we sayd its 80/20 for 2 years already , ITS NOW 85/15 . Man needing to use woman to ewhore just proves the point of UNEVEN SMV

Izayacel

Izayacel

Lament "
★★★★★
The ranking:

woman
trans woman ( everything what even looks woman has more smv )
chads
chadlites
betabux ( irrelevant but believes hes relevant bc he can serve a woman , totally cuckold )
any other man

yea even a betabux has more value at this point , being a womans slave must be so fun , just to get cheated upon at any given time .

A woman can be fucking fat and gets man floating and spoiling her , me using bbw ewhore strat here and there just proves it

Man have no fuckign stance in this gynocentric shithole thats why we use woman to scam man , you cant scam a woman out of money with a man in this day and age.

this shit is ridiculous , in 3 years its 90/10 and delusional cucks all over the place

woman crave only chad the rest is betabuxing and just a mere placeholder for money

A woman can be fucking fat and gets man floating and spoiling her

Ok, wow. I had no idea this shit existed.

These people are fucking serious...

KEKEK

The internet was a mistake. :reeeeee:

it was never 85/15

its actually 95/5

Ok, wow. I had no idea this shit existed.

These people are fucking serious...

Keep going. At least 50 more pounds.

Gorgeous belly. You shouldn't be asking if you should go bigger, you just do it. Just keep eating and eating while relaxing, either clothed or naked (which you prefer).

I want to say bigger but damn, it's already perfect.

Am I insane to suggest that society needs a hard reset?
I want to make sure that I'm not mentally losing it, because my mind does not perceive this as normal.

In what world is Gluttony encouraged? In what world do cucks worship and encourage this deplorable unhealthy lifestyle?
I just can't cope with this shit anymore.
Reddit allows these mentally ill people too exist yet the average Gymcel who counts calories and reaches a 1500lbs lift total will never receive an ounce of attention from anyone apart from the odd boomer.

Am I insane to suggest that society needs a hard reset?
I want to make sure that I'm not mentally losing it, because my mind does not perceive this as normal.

In what world is Gluttony encouraged? In what world do cucks worship and encourage this deplorable unhealthy lifestyle?
I just can't cope with this shit anymore.
Reddit allows these mentally ill people too exist yet the average Gymcel who counts calories and reaches a 1500lbs lift total will never receive an ounce of attention from anyone apart from the odd boomer.

I'm with you on this.

I just felt something inside my soul just break.

You know what's fucked up? If I tell someone I'm counting calories to get leaner, they virtue signal and say "women just want a dad bod bro, don't try so hard blah blah"

But these women are getting praise and money to be fat

women live on easy mode

Oh but Chad has a good personality teehee

90/10 right now tbh

2017:80/20
2019:85/15
2021:90/10
2023:95/5
2025:its over

2017:80/20
2019:85/15
2021:90/10
2023:95/5
2025:its over

exactly , i believe it will cap at 90 / 10 since rich man always get born here and there but they arent even making up 10% of the population , they make up 0,1% if even , so yea 95/5 actually could apply if this degeneracy of woman pedestalizing continues

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back